See now, what did I tell you...As I said in the introduction of this guide, "It is much easier than most tend to believe". I think I proved this well and truly with everything I've showed you in this guide and how versatile Windows XP really is on the networking side of things.
Now you're in the position to share the Internet, share a printer and play games against each other, and of course, transfers files from one computer to another quickly and efficiently. Networking is lovely, there's really no doubt about it and this is only the tip of the iceberg when you realize what other benefits networking can offer for larger organizations and the sheer power and scalability it offers.
I hope you enjoyed this guide and find it useful in setting up your own small network with Windows XP. Please do not e-mail me for support (you won't get an answer); I have setup a dedicated thread in the Forums where we'll answer as many questions as possible. Catch you again soon and thanks for reading!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives