Putting it all together
Listen first, pay once. Please try and listen to the system you're going to buy before you buy it, because there is nothing I can write that will be as good as going down and having a listen for yourself.
We are all different and what sounds good to me may not be the ideal system for you. Take your time; come prepared with your favorite CD and don't be hassled by the salesman. Sit down and listen to the system you're considering with your favorite CD that has been played on a lot of different systems before this one. That way you already know what to expect and the prospective systems' strengths and weaknesses will show up readily.
To summarize; first choose how many speakers you need for your application, then the features you will use and lastly the order in which the system will be used. Is it mainly a gaming system or does gaming take a back seat to music and movies?
Once these simple questions are answered, you can set a price range and start a short list of possible candidates.
I think with a little time and effort in considering the things I've raised today, you will come to a decision easily and be able to find the system that's right for you. Now, don't forget to take that CD in with you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller