Christmas and New Year holidays... this is the season to be jolly, they say. We say it's a time to ignore your budget and go out and build yourself a kick-ass new high-end gaming PC. Besides eating too much and avoiding confrontations with your family, what else will you do during the holidays? Play games and try and make your fast PC even faster!
In this guide we will provide computer component recommendations for building a high-end gaming PC these holidays. It won't be an ultra extreme beast as found in our "Slayer" system in our System Builders Guide section but it will still pack a bunch without sending you broke for the next year or more.
We are going to cover all the bits inside your case and some of the main parts outside of it such as mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor. A lot of the parts which we will recommend are actually used by the editors here at TweakTown and we give them our personal seal of approval. They'll be no cheap parts in this system, so performance is going to be really good. That means the system will not be cheap but our aim is to build a beastie system which will not cost an absolute fortune.
Please note throughout the guide that we will be using our shopping.com code which provides the best prices on the hardware used to build the 2006 Holiday high-end PC. We receive revenue for every click - if you want to support our website and our advertisers, use the URL links to the retailer websites throughout the guide.
Let's get started - we'll begin with the brain of the beast and then work our way outside of the system to the keyboard, mouse and so on. Don't be bored this holiday season, read our guide and build yourself a new high-end gaming PC!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Inside Parts (CPU, Mobo, RAM and VGA)]
- Page 3 [Inside Parts (PSU, Storage and Sound Card)]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis