Counterattack! Enemy soldiers appear in the distance and will be attempting to re-take the crossroads. We'll have to act swiftly to prepare a defensive plan. With the game paused we again take a look at the enemy first.
We see three enemy soldiers, but no doubt there are more.
Clicking again on the little envelope icon, we check the next task in the briefing window. The order is to repel the enemy counterattack aggressively.
Our plan is to man the MG and look for an abandoned armored car which is supposed to be here somewhere, then meet the enemy headon.
There it is! We order three soldiers into the vehicle (including one with the best driver skill), and two to man the MG. The others get movement orders into good defensive positions inside the hamlet. The ability to pause and issue orders allows us to chea...ahem... micromanage as much as we'd like.
The enemy is coming closer, but the combined firepower of the MG and the armored car should be more than enough to break the counter-attack.
The engine roars up and the car advances forward towards the enemy.
Moving the squad MG gunner into position as well. We want him over on the other side of the road to support the Heavy MG on the tripod located inside the buildings.
From his new position, the squad MG gunner spots several anti-tank guns just moving into position!
We've been lucky not to move the armored car too far forward or it would have had no chance against the enemy guns!
During the exchange of fire from both sides, we take a moment to enjoy the view from the enemy position back towards the hamlet. This would be a very difficult situation for our boys, if not for the timely arrival of the Soviet Air Force!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller