Now we take a look at our own position. Even with the game paused, you can issue orders to your soldiers.
We have three guys on the right side behind a stack of boxes,...
...a few more guys, including the squad sniper, a little back behind a wooden shack, and...
...three guys further forward, already almost in hand grenade range! We'll take advantage of that, and - during the pause - order some of them to throw handgrenades at the MG position.
We do this by clicking on the grenade and then right-clicking on the target, as shown in the image above.
Private Voronov advances into range and tosses the grenade, and takes out the MG crew!!!
Meanwhile we select some targets for our other soldiers. The sniper naturally is ordered to target units further away, since his accuracy (marksman skill) as well as equipment (scoped rifle) give him the best to-hit chance at longer ranges.
Well-aimed shots also from the other riflemen take out the visible enemy soldiers one by one.
When none are visible anymore, we give the order to advance in groups.
Some of the guys are ordered into cover on the left side behind one of the shacks there.
More targets come into view and are picked off at a distance.
Then the right side closes towards the village as well.
But not all enemy are dead yet.
We order some of the guys in for the close kill.
Taking cover behind some dirty laundry won't cut it, Kraut!
As the last enemy soldier falls, the second objective is met (take the village) and the game auto-pauses again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications