Now we take a look at our own position. Even with the game paused, you can issue orders to your soldiers.
We have three guys on the right side behind a stack of boxes,...
...a few more guys, including the squad sniper, a little back behind a wooden shack, and...
...three guys further forward, already almost in hand grenade range! We'll take advantage of that, and - during the pause - order some of them to throw handgrenades at the MG position.
We do this by clicking on the grenade and then right-clicking on the target, as shown in the image above.
Private Voronov advances into range and tosses the grenade, and takes out the MG crew!!!
Meanwhile we select some targets for our other soldiers. The sniper naturally is ordered to target units further away, since his accuracy (marksman skill) as well as equipment (scoped rifle) give him the best to-hit chance at longer ranges.
Well-aimed shots also from the other riflemen take out the visible enemy soldiers one by one.
When none are visible anymore, we give the order to advance in groups.
Some of the guys are ordered into cover on the left side behind one of the shacks there.
More targets come into view and are picked off at a distance.
Then the right side closes towards the village as well.
But not all enemy are dead yet.
We order some of the guys in for the close kill.
Taking cover behind some dirty laundry won't cut it, Kraut!
As the last enemy soldier falls, the second objective is met (take the village) and the game auto-pauses again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience