Now we take a look at our own position. Even with the game paused, you can issue orders to your soldiers.
We have three guys on the right side behind a stack of boxes,...
...a few more guys, including the squad sniper, a little back behind a wooden shack, and...
...three guys further forward, already almost in hand grenade range! We'll take advantage of that, and - during the pause - order some of them to throw handgrenades at the MG position.
We do this by clicking on the grenade and then right-clicking on the target, as shown in the image above.
Private Voronov advances into range and tosses the grenade, and takes out the MG crew!!!
Meanwhile we select some targets for our other soldiers. The sniper naturally is ordered to target units further away, since his accuracy (marksman skill) as well as equipment (scoped rifle) give him the best to-hit chance at longer ranges.
Well-aimed shots also from the other riflemen take out the visible enemy soldiers one by one.
When none are visible anymore, we give the order to advance in groups.
Some of the guys are ordered into cover on the left side behind one of the shacks there.
More targets come into view and are picked off at a distance.
Then the right side closes towards the village as well.
But not all enemy are dead yet.
We order some of the guys in for the close kill.
Taking cover behind some dirty laundry won't cut it, Kraut!
As the last enemy soldier falls, the second objective is met (take the village) and the game auto-pauses again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller