Now we take a look at our own position. Even with the game paused, you can issue orders to your soldiers.
We have three guys on the right side behind a stack of boxes,...
...a few more guys, including the squad sniper, a little back behind a wooden shack, and...
...three guys further forward, already almost in hand grenade range! We'll take advantage of that, and - during the pause - order some of them to throw handgrenades at the MG position.
We do this by clicking on the grenade and then right-clicking on the target, as shown in the image above.
Private Voronov advances into range and tosses the grenade, and takes out the MG crew!!!
Meanwhile we select some targets for our other soldiers. The sniper naturally is ordered to target units further away, since his accuracy (marksman skill) as well as equipment (scoped rifle) give him the best to-hit chance at longer ranges.
Well-aimed shots also from the other riflemen take out the visible enemy soldiers one by one.
When none are visible anymore, we give the order to advance in groups.
Some of the guys are ordered into cover on the left side behind one of the shacks there.
More targets come into view and are picked off at a distance.
Then the right side closes towards the village as well.
But not all enemy are dead yet.
We order some of the guys in for the close kill.
Taking cover behind some dirty laundry won't cut it, Kraut!
As the last enemy soldier falls, the second objective is met (take the village) and the game auto-pauses again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series