First-person view from the trench.
The enemy tanks support the advancing infantry by accurate fire from their main gun.
That's a direct hit!
Behind the advancing enemy infantry, which has taken some casualties, but not lost its resolve...
...one of the tanks is advancing forward as well.
We order the left anti-tank gun to aim for the turret, which has much weaker frontal armor (30mm) than the hull (50mm).
Hit! Notice chunks of armor being knocked out of the tank, a sign for a clean penetration.
Moving the cursor over the enemy tank, we see that it has suffered some damage. The two red icons to the left of the unit name indicate that the Panzer III is ...
But it doesn't go without own casualties. A direct hit kills two crew members from the left gun. The remaining soldier is able to continue firing, but at a reduced rate of fire since he has to function as loader and spotter at the same time now.
It's even worse on the right. A direct hit and accurate machinegun fire from the tanks (notice the dirt kicked up by the bullets) kills the entire crew. Luckily, the gun itself is only lightly damaged.
We order a team of three soldiers to move to the gun, staying inside the trench for as long as possible, and then dashing forward to re-man the gun.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club