First-person view from the trench.
The enemy tanks support the advancing infantry by accurate fire from their main gun.
That's a direct hit!
Behind the advancing enemy infantry, which has taken some casualties, but not lost its resolve...
...one of the tanks is advancing forward as well.
We order the left anti-tank gun to aim for the turret, which has much weaker frontal armor (30mm) than the hull (50mm).
Hit! Notice chunks of armor being knocked out of the tank, a sign for a clean penetration.
Moving the cursor over the enemy tank, we see that it has suffered some damage. The two red icons to the left of the unit name indicate that the Panzer III is ...
But it doesn't go without own casualties. A direct hit kills two crew members from the left gun. The remaining soldier is able to continue firing, but at a reduced rate of fire since he has to function as loader and spotter at the same time now.
It's even worse on the right. A direct hit and accurate machinegun fire from the tanks (notice the dirt kicked up by the bullets) kills the entire crew. Luckily, the gun itself is only lightly damaged.
We order a team of three soldiers to move to the gun, staying inside the trench for as long as possible, and then dashing forward to re-man the gun.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup