First-person view from the trench.
The enemy tanks support the advancing infantry by accurate fire from their main gun.
That's a direct hit!
Behind the advancing enemy infantry, which has taken some casualties, but not lost its resolve...
...one of the tanks is advancing forward as well.
We order the left anti-tank gun to aim for the turret, which has much weaker frontal armor (30mm) than the hull (50mm).
Hit! Notice chunks of armor being knocked out of the tank, a sign for a clean penetration.
Moving the cursor over the enemy tank, we see that it has suffered some damage. The two red icons to the left of the unit name indicate that the Panzer III is ...
But it doesn't go without own casualties. A direct hit kills two crew members from the left gun. The remaining soldier is able to continue firing, but at a reduced rate of fire since he has to function as loader and spotter at the same time now.
It's even worse on the right. A direct hit and accurate machinegun fire from the tanks (notice the dirt kicked up by the bullets) kills the entire crew. Luckily, the gun itself is only lightly damaged.
We order a team of three soldiers to move to the gun, staying inside the trench for as long as possible, and then dashing forward to re-man the gun.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand