A look over to the left flank.
The setup here is similar to that of the first trench - an infantry squad supported by two anti-tank guns.
The enemy is leading the attack with a couple of infantry squads.
We order our guns to hold fire and open up with the infantry small arms. But one squad versus two enemy squads advancing across acceptable cover, moving by bounds, is not a good exchange of firepower.
The enemy infantry is working its way forward with only light casualties.
Without hesitation, we order the two guns to open up. In order to maximize casualties, we use "Area Fire" on the guns, selecting the ground near clusters of enemy infantry as the target points.
With measurable results!
The advancing Germans take casualties and their ranks are beginning to thin out.
Can this be all?
Unfortunately not, and together with a second infantry wave of another two squads...
...a platoon of German Panzer III, Ausf. J tanks rumbles forward!
The sheer sight of the German tanks causes panic among some of our soldiers.
Morale and the willingness to fight are tracked individually for each soldier in the game. Keeping one's troops motivated and avoiding panic and rout will be one of the most important tasks to master for the virtual battlefield commander. A large number of factors are taken account, such as proximity to friendly units (especially the squad commander), appearance and proximity of the enemy, type of enemy units, the actions of the soldier and nearby friendly and enemy units, and so forth. One or two panicking
soldiers can cause a mass rout if not checked early on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience