A look over to the left flank.
The setup here is similar to that of the first trench - an infantry squad supported by two anti-tank guns.
The enemy is leading the attack with a couple of infantry squads.
We order our guns to hold fire and open up with the infantry small arms. But one squad versus two enemy squads advancing across acceptable cover, moving by bounds, is not a good exchange of firepower.
The enemy infantry is working its way forward with only light casualties.
Without hesitation, we order the two guns to open up. In order to maximize casualties, we use "Area Fire" on the guns, selecting the ground near clusters of enemy infantry as the target points.
With measurable results!
The advancing Germans take casualties and their ranks are beginning to thin out.
Can this be all?
Unfortunately not, and together with a second infantry wave of another two squads...
...a platoon of German Panzer III, Ausf. J tanks rumbles forward!
The sheer sight of the German tanks causes panic among some of our soldiers.
Morale and the willingness to fight are tracked individually for each soldier in the game. Keeping one's troops motivated and avoiding panic and rout will be one of the most important tasks to master for the virtual battlefield commander. A large number of factors are taken account, such as proximity to friendly units (especially the squad commander), appearance and proximity of the enemy, type of enemy units, the actions of the soldier and nearby friendly and enemy units, and so forth. One or two panicking
soldiers can cause a mass rout if not checked early on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now