A look over to the left flank.
The setup here is similar to that of the first trench - an infantry squad supported by two anti-tank guns.
The enemy is leading the attack with a couple of infantry squads.
We order our guns to hold fire and open up with the infantry small arms. But one squad versus two enemy squads advancing across acceptable cover, moving by bounds, is not a good exchange of firepower.
The enemy infantry is working its way forward with only light casualties.
Without hesitation, we order the two guns to open up. In order to maximize casualties, we use "Area Fire" on the guns, selecting the ground near clusters of enemy infantry as the target points.
With measurable results!
The advancing Germans take casualties and their ranks are beginning to thin out.
Can this be all?
Unfortunately not, and together with a second infantry wave of another two squads...
...a platoon of German Panzer III, Ausf. J tanks rumbles forward!
The sheer sight of the German tanks causes panic among some of our soldiers.
Morale and the willingness to fight are tracked individually for each soldier in the game. Keeping one's troops motivated and avoiding panic and rout will be one of the most important tasks to master for the virtual battlefield commander. A large number of factors are taken account, such as proximity to friendly units (especially the squad commander), appearance and proximity of the enemy, type of enemy units, the actions of the soldier and nearby friendly and enemy units, and so forth. One or two panicking
soldiers can cause a mass rout if not checked early on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L