A look over to the left flank.
The setup here is similar to that of the first trench - an infantry squad supported by two anti-tank guns.
The enemy is leading the attack with a couple of infantry squads.
We order our guns to hold fire and open up with the infantry small arms. But one squad versus two enemy squads advancing across acceptable cover, moving by bounds, is not a good exchange of firepower.
The enemy infantry is working its way forward with only light casualties.
Without hesitation, we order the two guns to open up. In order to maximize casualties, we use "Area Fire" on the guns, selecting the ground near clusters of enemy infantry as the target points.
With measurable results!
The advancing Germans take casualties and their ranks are beginning to thin out.
Can this be all?
Unfortunately not, and together with a second infantry wave of another two squads...
...a platoon of German Panzer III, Ausf. J tanks rumbles forward!
The sheer sight of the German tanks causes panic among some of our soldiers.
Morale and the willingness to fight are tracked individually for each soldier in the game. Keeping one's troops motivated and avoiding panic and rout will be one of the most important tasks to master for the virtual battlefield commander. A large number of factors are taken account, such as proximity to friendly units (especially the squad commander), appearance and proximity of the enemy, type of enemy units, the actions of the soldier and nearby friendly and enemy units, and so forth. One or two panicking
soldiers can cause a mass rout if not checked early on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 1
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 2
- Theatre of War Walkthrough 3 Page 3
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines