Title: Super Dragon Ball Z
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI GAMES EUROPE
Developer: Crafts & Meister
Launch date: July 2006
Fromthe creators of the acclaimed Street Fighter II arcade game comes SuperDragon Ball Z, a new, highly intense DBZ fighting experience unlike anyother Dragon Ball Z game. Super Dragon Ball Z features an all new DBZfighting system plus intense combos for super damage! With multipleunique special attacks and fighting styles for all 13 characters + 5secret characters, Super Dragon Ball Z gives players a more hard-core3D fighting experience in the air or on the ground, complete withenough super-fast combination moves and dynamic battle scenes tosatisfy any DBZ buff.
An all-new DBZ fighting system, with more intense combos that cause more damage than any DBZ game ever createdUnique fighting moves and styles for all 13 charactersSuper-fast combination moves and battle scenesAbility to strategically use the terrain to fight3D fighting on the ground and in the airAll new version of Mecha Frieza to unlock
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications