Title: Test Drive Unlimited
Platform: Xbox 360 and Windows
Release Date: TBC
TestDrive Unlimited is racing reinvented. It stands to be the mostrevolutionary driving game ever delivering an offline and onlinedriving experience so advanced that without the power of the Xbox 360and today's advanced PCs it would never have been thought possible.
Onthe one hand Test Drive Unlimited is the world's first M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) game, giving players an unprecedentedonline experience, but on the other hand Test Drive Unlimited iswithout doubt the ultimate automotive experience for car and bikeenthusiasts alike whether they play through the game on or offline.In-game, players can visit the most sophisticated car and bike dealersto look at and purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a testspin. Players can then participate in 8 player races on or offline andtake any of their vehicles for a cruise around more than 1000 miles ofdiverse Hawaiian roads. Further, players can collect and trade rareperformance parts and customise each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind.Additionally, gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments toearn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, rare performance parts,clothes, apparel, homes and garages.
TestDrive Unlimited is redefining the racing genre online with M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) allowing thousands of gamers to meet upin the same game world simultaneously and race against up to 7 otherplayers at one time. The seamless online connection offers unlimitednew challenges, opponents and competitions as well as monthly additionsof vehicles, aftermarket parts, clothes and apparel;Incredibly realistic rival driver AI in the single player game, almost indiscernible from the real thing.Morethan 125 licensed vehicles from exclusive manufacturers includingFerrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby,and Jaguar;Realistic cars and bikes: Amazing render qualityand unrivalled interior details including full car functions such asradio, electric windows, horn, wipers and more;Personalisation:Upgrade each car or bike with options from the actual manufacturers'catalogue. Players create characters, buy new homes and garages, andtune and upgrade vehicles with aftermarket parts;Createchallenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Uploadself-created challenges online to become part of the player community;Agathering of communities: Players can create or join a club to talk,chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;Simplifiedmatch making and division based rankings make this game the mostcomprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni