Title: Test Drive Unlimited
Platform: Xbox 360 and Windows
Release Date: TBC
TestDrive Unlimited is racing reinvented. It stands to be the mostrevolutionary driving game ever delivering an offline and onlinedriving experience so advanced that without the power of the Xbox 360and today's advanced PCs it would never have been thought possible.
Onthe one hand Test Drive Unlimited is the world's first M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) game, giving players an unprecedentedonline experience, but on the other hand Test Drive Unlimited iswithout doubt the ultimate automotive experience for car and bikeenthusiasts alike whether they play through the game on or offline.In-game, players can visit the most sophisticated car and bike dealersto look at and purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a testspin. Players can then participate in 8 player races on or offline andtake any of their vehicles for a cruise around more than 1000 miles ofdiverse Hawaiian roads. Further, players can collect and trade rareperformance parts and customise each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind.Additionally, gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments toearn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, rare performance parts,clothes, apparel, homes and garages.
TestDrive Unlimited is redefining the racing genre online with M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) allowing thousands of gamers to meet upin the same game world simultaneously and race against up to 7 otherplayers at one time. The seamless online connection offers unlimitednew challenges, opponents and competitions as well as monthly additionsof vehicles, aftermarket parts, clothes and apparel;Incredibly realistic rival driver AI in the single player game, almost indiscernible from the real thing.Morethan 125 licensed vehicles from exclusive manufacturers includingFerrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby,and Jaguar;Realistic cars and bikes: Amazing render qualityand unrivalled interior details including full car functions such asradio, electric windows, horn, wipers and more;Personalisation:Upgrade each car or bike with options from the actual manufacturers'catalogue. Players create characters, buy new homes and garages, andtune and upgrade vehicles with aftermarket parts;Createchallenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Uploadself-created challenges online to become part of the player community;Agathering of communities: Players can create or join a club to talk,chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;Simplifiedmatch making and division based rankings make this game the mostcomprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes