Title: Test Drive Unlimited
Platform: Xbox 360 and Windows
Release Date: TBC
TestDrive Unlimited is racing reinvented. It stands to be the mostrevolutionary driving game ever delivering an offline and onlinedriving experience so advanced that without the power of the Xbox 360and today's advanced PCs it would never have been thought possible.
Onthe one hand Test Drive Unlimited is the world's first M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) game, giving players an unprecedentedonline experience, but on the other hand Test Drive Unlimited iswithout doubt the ultimate automotive experience for car and bikeenthusiasts alike whether they play through the game on or offline.In-game, players can visit the most sophisticated car and bike dealersto look at and purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a testspin. Players can then participate in 8 player races on or offline andtake any of their vehicles for a cruise around more than 1000 miles ofdiverse Hawaiian roads. Further, players can collect and trade rareperformance parts and customise each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind.Additionally, gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments toearn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, rare performance parts,clothes, apparel, homes and garages.
TestDrive Unlimited is redefining the racing genre online with M.O.O.R.(Massively Open Online Racing) allowing thousands of gamers to meet upin the same game world simultaneously and race against up to 7 otherplayers at one time. The seamless online connection offers unlimitednew challenges, opponents and competitions as well as monthly additionsof vehicles, aftermarket parts, clothes and apparel;Incredibly realistic rival driver AI in the single player game, almost indiscernible from the real thing.Morethan 125 licensed vehicles from exclusive manufacturers includingFerrari, Lamborghini, Ducati, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby,and Jaguar;Realistic cars and bikes: Amazing render qualityand unrivalled interior details including full car functions such asradio, electric windows, horn, wipers and more;Personalisation:Upgrade each car or bike with options from the actual manufacturers'catalogue. Players create characters, buy new homes and garages, andtune and upgrade vehicles with aftermarket parts;Createchallenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Uploadself-created challenges online to become part of the player community;Agathering of communities: Players can create or join a club to talk,chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;Simplifiedmatch making and division based rankings make this game the mostcomprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched