Fight your way through the WildWest, birthplace of the term "shooter," in the only game to give you anauthentic look into the Old West and all its glory, through the eyes ofthe hunter AND the hunted.
South Texas. 1882. Billy Candle hasjust turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother andstepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather'sbrother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen himto be Billy's judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epicwestern adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for alegendary lost treasure.
Wild West:As seen in some of Hollywood's most memorable feature films, immerseyourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenariosever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies,old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.
Dual Gameplay: Playas two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills,abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneakin and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with yourmesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shootermoments later.
Multiplayer: Shoot your wayout of some of the Old West's most infamous events, such as Billy theKid's shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objectivemodes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band ofoutlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
Technology:Using the third installment of Techland's own Chrome game engine, Callof Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the OldWest through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spreadacross miles of terrain.
Reactive AI: Encounterintelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who usetheir environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and worktogether as a group to shoot you down.
Weapons and Equipment: Taketo the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild Westweaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or thetraditional bow and arrow.
Ship Date: September 2006
Category: First-Person Shooter
Rating: RP (Expecting M)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- Free SEGA Forever games can't save offline
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced