Fight your way through the WildWest, birthplace of the term "shooter," in the only game to give you anauthentic look into the Old West and all its glory, through the eyes ofthe hunter AND the hunted.
South Texas. 1882. Billy Candle hasjust turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother andstepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather'sbrother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen himto be Billy's judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epicwestern adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for alegendary lost treasure.
Wild West:As seen in some of Hollywood's most memorable feature films, immerseyourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenariosever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies,old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.
Dual Gameplay: Playas two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills,abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneakin and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with yourmesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shootermoments later.
Multiplayer: Shoot your wayout of some of the Old West's most infamous events, such as Billy theKid's shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objectivemodes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band ofoutlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
Technology:Using the third installment of Techland's own Chrome game engine, Callof Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the OldWest through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spreadacross miles of terrain.
Reactive AI: Encounterintelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who usetheir environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and worktogether as a group to shoot you down.
Weapons and Equipment: Taketo the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild Westweaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or thetraditional bow and arrow.
Ship Date: September 2006
Category: First-Person Shooter
Rating: RP (Expecting M)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience