Fight your way through the WildWest, birthplace of the term "shooter," in the only game to give you anauthentic look into the Old West and all its glory, through the eyes ofthe hunter AND the hunted.
South Texas. 1882. Billy Candle hasjust turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother andstepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather'sbrother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen himto be Billy's judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epicwestern adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for alegendary lost treasure.
Wild West:As seen in some of Hollywood's most memorable feature films, immerseyourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenariosever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies,old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.
Dual Gameplay: Playas two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills,abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneakin and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with yourmesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shootermoments later.
Multiplayer: Shoot your wayout of some of the Old West's most infamous events, such as Billy theKid's shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objectivemodes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band ofoutlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
Technology:Using the third installment of Techland's own Chrome game engine, Callof Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the OldWest through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spreadacross miles of terrain.
Reactive AI: Encounterintelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who usetheir environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and worktogether as a group to shoot you down.
Weapons and Equipment: Taketo the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild Westweaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or thetraditional bow and arrow.
Ship Date: September 2006
Category: First-Person Shooter
Rating: RP (Expecting M)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent