Discover a new breed of actiongame powered by an enhanced version of Valve's Half Life 2 Sourceengine. Set in the Might & Magic universe, players will experienceferocious combat in a dark and immersive fantasy environment. Become anexpert warrior, mage or assassin, using a vast array of devastatingweapons, against huge and vicious creatures in a deep and captivatingfantasy.
Cutting-edgetechnology: Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source engine,including new jaw-dropping environments and incredible special effects.
Discoverthe fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realisticmovements and physics rendering, making it the first fantasy actiongame featuring a complete first-person combat system.
Never-ending action: Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels andlearn to master over 30 weapons and a variety of devastating spells.Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs anddaggers, summon magic powers against the legions of darkness or sneakin the shadows to stalk nefarious creatures. It's heart-pounding actionwhere success in combat will dictate destiny.
Evolve yourcharacter: Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to asingle discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using DarkMessiah's unique Skill Evolution System as you progress through thegame.
The Might & Magic universe's darkest and mostengaging side: Eighteen years after the events of Heroes V, you becomethe young hero Sareth, trained in the art of magic and war in order tofight the prophecy of the Dark Messiah. But the revelations of yourpast may alter your course and reveal a path to the truth. Explore asecluded region of Ashan populated with fearless orcs, savage goblins,dreadful undead, elusive trolls, massive dragons and many othercreatures that defy nature's creation in both size and cunning.
A revolutionary multiplayer mode: Get ready to battle with up to 32players in the revolutionary Crusade mode, which will allow you to gainexperience and new equipment across dynamic online campaigns. Enlistwith the humans or the undead and choose among five complementarycharacter classes. Wage epic online battles, sprawling over multiplezones, from the dark Necromancer's lair at Nar-Heresh to the man-madesplendor of Stonehelm.
Developer: Arkane Studios
Ship Date: September 2006
Category: First-Person Action / FPS
Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications