Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Developer: Insomniac Games
Genre: First Person Shooter
Players: Single player, 2-player co-op, 4-player offline split screen multiplayer and up to 32 players online
Developedby Insomniac Games, creators of the critically acclaimed Ratchet &Clank franchise, Resistance: Fall Of Man is a gripping first-personaction game developed exclusively for the PlayStation3 computerentertainment system. Set in a frightening, alternate 20th centuryreality, Resistance: Fall Of Man capitalizes on PlayStation 3'ssuperior processing power to deliver a thoroughly believable world thatblends epic military action and unnerving horror. Utilizing itssignature creative style, Insomniac Games has created a trulynext-generation experience featuring smarter enemies, a wide variety ofhorrifying creatures, physics-based weaponry, playable vehicles andhighly detailed, diverse environments. Players will be challengedonline and offline as Resistance: Fall of Man delivers an engagingsingle player campaign, a co-operative mode and one of the mostcomplete multiplayer offerings in a console game.
InResistance: Fall of Man, the U.S. and Britain band together in alast-ditch effort to save Europe and Asia from a horrific scourge. Inmere decades, the Chimera - a species of unknown origin propagating avirus that converts other life forms into more Chimera - has overrunRussia and all of Europe. Humanity's hope for survival is slim, and thetide of the battle rests on the shoulders of U.S. Army Ranger, Sgt.Nathan Hale.
Resistance: Fallof Man draws players into a deep, frightening story that rewrites the20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrificspecies of unknown origin.
In addition to an epic single playercampaign, Resistance: Fall of Man features co-op, split screenmultiplayer and highly customizable online gameplay.
PlayStation3's superior power enables Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a widevariety of fluidly moving characters that exhibit more sophisticatedbehaviors and interact with their environments more realistically.
Greater processing power on PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray technologyenables more immersive visual and sound effects in Resistance: Fall ofMan, heightening the chaos of large-scale warfare.
A powerfulrendering engine allows Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a greatervariety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a consoleFPS experience, including large battlefields and sprawling militarycommand centers.
Insomniac Games has combined its passion forcreating exotic weapons and vehicles with a proprietary physics systemto create a unique human and alien arsenal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives