Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Developer: Studio Liverpool
FORMULAONE 06 is scheduled to roar onto PLAYSTATION3 with all the officialdrivers, cars, circuits, rules and teams, including SCUDERIA TORROROSSO, SUPER AGURI F1 TEAM and MIDLAND F1 RACING in their debut year.
Fastenyour seatbelt and be prepared for the race of your life as FORMULA ONE06 brings players a brand new gaming experience, allowing you to getcloser to the sport than ever before. This is your chance to take partin the 2006 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and truly interact withthe sport.
The stunning graphics and power of PLAYSTATION 3 takethe franchise to a completely new level to deliver the most realisticracing experience to date. Loaded with brand new features and nextgeneration visual effects, sounds and animation, this is as close as itcan get to the real thing.
Next Generation Experience - High definition visuals, full surroundsound, extensive circuit details and lighting effects, progressive dirtand car damage make for the most realistic racing experience to date.
True Realism - Feel the buzz of the paddock and the excitement of raceday with authentic pre-race car preparations. Warm up your tyres andget ready for the race with the parade lap.
Live Action Racing - Experience the real pressure of a GRAND PRIX race thanks to unexpected collisions and race incidents.
Introduction of the Safety Car - Choose the correct race strategy whenthe safety car is out: will you make an early pit stop to avoid beingstuck in the traffic?
Interconnectivity with PSP(PlayStationPortable) system - Widen your playing field withinterconnectivity applications with PSP (Details TBC).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience