Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Developer: Studio Liverpool
FORMULAONE 06 is scheduled to roar onto PLAYSTATION3 with all the officialdrivers, cars, circuits, rules and teams, including SCUDERIA TORROROSSO, SUPER AGURI F1 TEAM and MIDLAND F1 RACING in their debut year.
Fastenyour seatbelt and be prepared for the race of your life as FORMULA ONE06 brings players a brand new gaming experience, allowing you to getcloser to the sport than ever before. This is your chance to take partin the 2006 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and truly interact withthe sport.
The stunning graphics and power of PLAYSTATION 3 takethe franchise to a completely new level to deliver the most realisticracing experience to date. Loaded with brand new features and nextgeneration visual effects, sounds and animation, this is as close as itcan get to the real thing.
Next Generation Experience - High definition visuals, full surroundsound, extensive circuit details and lighting effects, progressive dirtand car damage make for the most realistic racing experience to date.
True Realism - Feel the buzz of the paddock and the excitement of raceday with authentic pre-race car preparations. Warm up your tyres andget ready for the race with the parade lap.
Live Action Racing - Experience the real pressure of a GRAND PRIX race thanks to unexpected collisions and race incidents.
Introduction of the Safety Car - Choose the correct race strategy whenthe safety car is out: will you make an early pit stop to avoid beingstuck in the traffic?
Interconnectivity with PSP(PlayStationPortable) system - Widen your playing field withinterconnectivity applications with PSP (Details TBC).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now