Title: "Ninety-Nine Nights"
Publisher: Microsoft Corp.
Developer: Q Entertainment Ltd. and Phantagram. Co. Ltd.
Format: DVD for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: Fall 2006 (North America)
Product Overview:From the collaboration between famed game developer Tetsuya Mizuguchiof Q Entertainment and director SangYoun Lee of leading Koreandeveloper Phantagram comes the Xbox 360-exclusive "Ninety-Nine Nights."The title is a fantasy action game for Xbox 360 that allows players toexperience an immersive and emotional story though the eyes of good andevil while they fight among hundreds of fellow soldiers through an epicadventure of fantasy and action.
In a struggle between light anddark, a new world order is established after the destruction of the"mysterious power stone." Warriors are destined to battle in a placefar beyond their imagination, as a magnificent story unfolds frommultiple perspectives.
Unparalleledaction and gameplay. In "Ninety-Nine Nights," players destroy entirearmies with precision and speed unlike that offered in any other game.Each playable character will feature his or her own strengths andweaknesses as players attempt to choose the right combination of magicand might to overcome their adversaries. With more than 100 weapons tomaster and the art of several forms of magic, players enhance theirattacks and become true deadly forces amid stunning next-generationeffects.Massive immersive battles. With hundreds of combatantson-screen at once, players wield their armies with precision and skillin massive-scale battles against ever-evolving virtual opponents. Eachon-screen virtual character is a threat as opponents with unmatched AIwill react and attack of their own volition, testing the skills andfortitude of even the best gamers. Ever-changing weather, terrain andstructures contribute to the dynamic battles as well, leading to uniqueand surprising changes in gameplay.Compelling and engagingstoryline. In "Ninety-Nine Nights," players must decide upon their pathand choose the side of either good or evil in the struggle for theStone of Union. In the epic and emotional campaign, gamers play througha fabulous fantasy realm with unparalleled depth. Each character hashis or her dedicated plotline that ultimately intertwines with that ofa larger story. Players can experience seven views of the story throughthe eyes of each character they choose to play.
Developer Information:Q Entertainment was founded in October 2004 by CEO Shuji Utsumi and CCO(Chief Creative Officer) Testuya Mizuguchi. Their business areasinclude creating and producing entertainment content centering on games.
Phantagramwas founded in 1994 by CEO SangYoun Lee. In 2004, the company won thePrime Minister Award, Excellent Graphic Award and the Excellent AudioAward in the Korean Game Grand Prix for its Xbox hit "Kingdom UnderFire: The Crusaders." It has won more than 20 awards hosted by variousmagazines and Web sites throughout the world.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types