Crysis is a sci-fi first-person shooter from the award-winningdeveloper Crytek, the developers of the critically acclaimed Far Cry.
Earth, 2019: A colossal asteroid crashes down to Earth.
TheNorth Korean Government quickly seals off the island chain, claimingthe mysteries of the asteroid for themselves. The United Statesresponds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to reconthe situation and report back to the Pentagon. Amid rising tensionsbetween the US and North Koreans, the asteroid suddenly bursts open,revealing a massive, 2km high alien ship. The ship generates an immenseforce sphere, freezing a vast portion of the island and drasticallyaltering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun.
Thetwo rival nations unite to stop the aliens and save mankind. The newlyformed alliance fights epic battles against the marauding Aliens. Withhope rapidly fading, the player must lead a crack squad through lushtropical jungle, harsh frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart ofthe alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G encounter with the aliens.
Crysisoffers players a highly immersive FPS experience in which they willhave to adapt their tactics, weaponry, armour and gameplay style tosurvive and defeat the alien invasion.
Crysis uses the leading-edge technology of Crytek's proprietary engine CryENGINE
An immersive story that puts you the player in the pivotal role to repel an alien invasion and save mankind.
A unique three-act structure that forces the player to use real-timearmor and weapons customization to adapt to an ever changing dynamicworld.
Encounter a compelling, frightening alien species that usesits senses intelligently and works in combination with each other topresent players with the most challenging opponents yet in an FPS.
Enemy and ally AI utilise real-world military tactics.
Take control of a wide variety of land, sea and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats and helicopters.
Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice,landslides, and tornados which pose a real and an ever-present danger.
32-player Multiplayer with real-time armour and weapons customizationand an all new mode that combines player modification and tacticalobjectives.
Emergent gameplay; actions taken in the game affect future outcomes giving each player a unique experience.
Highly robust and easy to use mod toolset allow players to create theirown expansive levels with game modes for both multiplayer and singleplayer.
The most realistic environments, spectacular specialeffects, physics game engine, lighting system and enemy AI throughCryENGINE 2.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Ship Date: Winter 06
Category: First-Person Shooter
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand