Crysis is a sci-fi first-person shooter from the award-winningdeveloper Crytek, the developers of the critically acclaimed Far Cry.
Earth, 2019: A colossal asteroid crashes down to Earth.
TheNorth Korean Government quickly seals off the island chain, claimingthe mysteries of the asteroid for themselves. The United Statesresponds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to reconthe situation and report back to the Pentagon. Amid rising tensionsbetween the US and North Koreans, the asteroid suddenly bursts open,revealing a massive, 2km high alien ship. The ship generates an immenseforce sphere, freezing a vast portion of the island and drasticallyaltering the global weather system. The invasion of Earth has begun.
Thetwo rival nations unite to stop the aliens and save mankind. The newlyformed alliance fights epic battles against the marauding Aliens. Withhope rapidly fading, the player must lead a crack squad through lushtropical jungle, harsh frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart ofthe alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G encounter with the aliens.
Crysisoffers players a highly immersive FPS experience in which they willhave to adapt their tactics, weaponry, armour and gameplay style tosurvive and defeat the alien invasion.
Crysis uses the leading-edge technology of Crytek's proprietary engine CryENGINE
An immersive story that puts you the player in the pivotal role to repel an alien invasion and save mankind.
A unique three-act structure that forces the player to use real-timearmor and weapons customization to adapt to an ever changing dynamicworld.
Encounter a compelling, frightening alien species that usesits senses intelligently and works in combination with each other topresent players with the most challenging opponents yet in an FPS.
Enemy and ally AI utilise real-world military tactics.
Take control of a wide variety of land, sea and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats and helicopters.
Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice,landslides, and tornados which pose a real and an ever-present danger.
32-player Multiplayer with real-time armour and weapons customizationand an all new mode that combines player modification and tacticalobjectives.
Emergent gameplay; actions taken in the game affect future outcomes giving each player a unique experience.
Highly robust and easy to use mod toolset allow players to create theirown expansive levels with game modes for both multiplayer and singleplayer.
The most realistic environments, spectacular specialeffects, physics game engine, lighting system and enemy AI throughCryENGINE 2.
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Ship Date: Winter 06
Category: First-Person Shooter
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications