Title: "Flight Simulator X"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: ACES Studio
Format: DVD for the Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems
ESRB Rating: "E" for Everyone
Availability: Holiday 2006
"FlightSimulator X" is the culmination of nearly 25 years of the landmark"Flight Simulator" franchise and its most significant addition to date.The 10th addition to the highly successful "Flight Simulator"franchise, "Flight Simulator X" will immerse players in a beautifullyrich and realistic world, offering a completely new and innovativegaming experience with dozens of new aircraft to choose from, includingthe AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7-260C Orion with wheelsand skis. Gamers of all ages, types and skill levels will experiencefirsthand what it is like to be an aviator traveling the globe eitheralone or online with others.
Immersive world."Flight Simulator X" offers players a rich and innovative gamingexperience with new technological advancements, incredible graphics andadded realism including weather, time of day and seasons. Pilots canwatch moving cars and detailed buildings in cities below; traffic onhighways; indigenous houses, farmland and livestock; and wildlife inits natural habitats.Mission-based gameplay.With the addition of new mission-based gameplay, players will have aspecific purpose as their world comes alive for the first time withautomobile traffic, moving boats and ships, and animal life. With morethan 50 new missions to choose from, aviators can build their skilllevels and engage in even more stimulating gameplay than before.Players can choose to compete in the Red Bull Air Race or bring reliefmateriel to the Congo, keeping track of their progress on each mission.New aircraft."Flight Simulator X" will enable pilots to fly the aircraft of theirdreams, from the DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver floatplane and Grumman G-21AGoose to the AirCreation 582SL Ultralight and Maule M7-260C Orion withwheels and skis. Players will be amazed at the details - such as shadedrivets, reflective paint, and glint from glass and chrome - as theyview the world from 100 feet to 1 million feet.Connected world.Through increased online gameplay capabilities, "Flight Simulator X"offers players a connected world where they can choose whom they wantto be, from air-traffic controller to pilot or co-pilot, as theyinteract with other aviators from around the globe by chatting in realtime via headset and keyboard.Interactive airports.More than 24,000 airports feature AI-controlled jetways, fuel trucksand moving baggage carts, allowing players to explore their hometown orventure to a favorite far-off city.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem