Title: "Forza Motorsport 2"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Turn 10
Format: DVD for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: Holiday 2006
Product Overview:"Forza Motorsport 2," the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios'award-winning, fully customizable driving simulator "Forza Motorsport,"speeds its way onto Xbox 360 this holiday. With authentic simulationphysics, bone-jarring damage, photo-realistic graphics, and licensedtuning and customization options, the franchise improves on theunprecedented features gamers enjoyed in its debut installment. Loadedwith more than 300 of the world's hottest cars for you to collect,personalize and tune, "Forza Motorsport 2" gives you a complete racingexperience.
Lap thecompetition with truly next-generation features. Made possible by thepower of Xbox 360, "Forza Motorsport 2" burns rubber at 60 fps with 4xfull-screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, and high-dynamic-range lightingin crisp 720p high-definition glory. And you can feel every nuance ofyour car and the road thanks to support for the official Xbox 360Wireless Racing Wheel.Experience uncompromising physicssimulation. Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers andprogrammers teamed up to create the most complete racing experienceavailable. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects carperformance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat andpressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.Masterreal-world tracks from around the globe. From the famously challengingNürburgring Nordschleife track to the spectator-lined streets of Rio deJaneiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible senseof speed and realism. "Forza Motorsport 2" features more than 60 trackscarved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensedcircuits such as the Road America race track, Silverstone Circuit,Tsukuba Circuit and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Sebring InternationalRaceway is among four new real-world licensed circuits added to therepertoire of "Forza Motorsport 2."Collect, upgrade and tunehundreds of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars,collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world's leadingmanufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, General Motors, Lamborghini,Nissan and Volkswagen. Take your car to the garage and installalternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes,rims, racing slicks and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings,tire pressure and gear ratios. "Forza Motorsport 2" allows you to ownthe cars that will own the competition.Create and share yourmasterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint andupgrade shops with near-endless visual personalization. Customize theshape of your car by combining licensed rims, performance parts andaftermarket body kits. Create your own unique paint scheme usingmillions of paint and decal options. Take in-game pictures of yourcreation in "Forza Motorsport 2" Photo Mode.Compete in avibrant online community. Take your personalized car onto Xbox Livefor some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing. Earn in-game credits andcomplete single-player career objectives while racing over Xbox Live.Watch the best racers as well as your friends from around the worldcompete on Forza Motorsport TV.
Developer Information: "Forza Motorsport 2" (http://www.forzamotorsport.net)is being developed by Turn 10, a Microsoft Game Studio. Microsoft GameStudios is a leading worldwide games company with two core businesses:games development and publishing (http://www.microsoft.com/games) and Zone.com. Zone.com (http://www.zone.com) is the Internet's largest game site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20