Conflict: Global Terror brings the Conflict series into the 21st century. Set within the modern day context of counter-terrorism, the game, using a 100% rebuilt engine, boasts radically enhanced graphics, improved order system, highly detailed characters, hi-tech weaponry and is a clear generation above previous installments.A new force in global terrorism, 'March 33', is emerging. Descendents from the ODESSA Nazis, and vehement in their task to bring about a new world order, they embark on a campaign of extreme violence and intimidation.Tasked with defeating March 33 is a rapid response counter-terrorist unit: Bradley, Jones, Connors and Foley - the heroes from the original Conflict: Desert Storm games are back.Having been betrayed by a mole within their own command unit they are ambushed and, covering their escape, Foley goes MIA...They must enlist the help of sniper Carrie Sherman to uncover March 33's plans and force the mole to show its true colours.Conflict: Global Terror will be available on PS2, Xbox and PC in Autumn 2005, with an expected ESRB Mature (PEGI 16+) age rating.Totally overhauled character appearance with incredibly detailed uniforms and faces.Superior enemy AI. Terrorists now use cover points and attack and retreat tactics in the same way a human player would.The most varied Conflict gameplay yet, taking the fight to real political hotspots around the worldGreatly improved character behaviour including vaulting over objects and walls and climbing through windows.All new physics engine with ultra-realistic rag-doll effectsConflict Global Terror is playable online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset