Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Format: Nintendo GameCubeTM
Launch Date: Oct 2005
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Rhythm/Dance
Accessories: Action Pad (included with game)
Developed by KONAMI/Nintendo
Boogie down with MarioTM in his own dance party!
Players shake their things to more than 25 dance-flavored songs, from classic Nintendo themes to familiar favorites. With five difficulty levels, dancers of all abilities will be able to get into the groove.
Have fun getting in shape! The special "Workout" feature tracks the calories burned while playing.
Game Storyline: Someone has stolen the Music Keys and released the music they held. Without the Music Keys, the unstable power of the music is wreaking havoc on the land. Mario must recover them before the chaos destroys the entire Mushroom Kingdom! The path to the keys is simple: Left, Right, Up, Down, Right, Down...
Characters: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Waluigi, WarioTM, Bowser
How to progress through the game: In Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, players clear levels by performing the correct steps. Once they clear all the levels in a particular world, they'll collect a Music Key. Collect all the Music Keys to win.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features: Players control Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix by stepping on different arrows on the Action Pad. Players can finally experience the thrill of stomping Goombas and other enemies firsthand. As players clear songs, they will unlock more songs, minigames and difficulty levels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017