Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Format: Nintendo GameCubeTM
Launch Date: Oct 2005
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Rhythm/Dance
Accessories: Action Pad (included with game)
Developed by KONAMI/Nintendo
Boogie down with MarioTM in his own dance party!
Players shake their things to more than 25 dance-flavored songs, from classic Nintendo themes to familiar favorites. With five difficulty levels, dancers of all abilities will be able to get into the groove.
Have fun getting in shape! The special "Workout" feature tracks the calories burned while playing.
Game Storyline: Someone has stolen the Music Keys and released the music they held. Without the Music Keys, the unstable power of the music is wreaking havoc on the land. Mario must recover them before the chaos destroys the entire Mushroom Kingdom! The path to the keys is simple: Left, Right, Up, Down, Right, Down...
Characters: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Waluigi, WarioTM, Bowser
How to progress through the game: In Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, players clear levels by performing the correct steps. Once they clear all the levels in a particular world, they'll collect a Music Key. Collect all the Music Keys to win.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features: Players control Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix by stepping on different arrows on the Action Pad. Players can finally experience the thrill of stomping Goombas and other enemies firsthand. As players clear songs, they will unlock more songs, minigames and difficulty levels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99