Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Format: Nintendo GameCubeTM
Launch Date: Oct 2005
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Rhythm/Dance
Accessories: Action Pad (included with game)
Developed by KONAMI/Nintendo
Boogie down with MarioTM in his own dance party!
Players shake their things to more than 25 dance-flavored songs, from classic Nintendo themes to familiar favorites. With five difficulty levels, dancers of all abilities will be able to get into the groove.
Have fun getting in shape! The special "Workout" feature tracks the calories burned while playing.
Game Storyline: Someone has stolen the Music Keys and released the music they held. Without the Music Keys, the unstable power of the music is wreaking havoc on the land. Mario must recover them before the chaos destroys the entire Mushroom Kingdom! The path to the keys is simple: Left, Right, Up, Down, Right, Down...
Characters: Mario, Luigi, Toad, Waluigi, WarioTM, Bowser
How to progress through the game: In Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, players clear levels by performing the correct steps. Once they clear all the levels in a particular world, they'll collect a Music Key. Collect all the Music Keys to win.
Special powers/weapons/moves/features: Players control Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix by stepping on different arrows on the Action Pad. Players can finally experience the thrill of stomping Goombas and other enemies firsthand. As players clear songs, they will unlock more songs, minigames and difficulty levels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched