Perfect Dark Zero
Title: "Perfect Dark ZeroTM"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Rare Ltd.
Format: DVD for the Microsoft Xbox 360TM video game system; Xbox LiveTM enabled1
ESRB Rating: TBD
Availability: Holiday 2005
Overview: Joanna Dark returns in the Xbox 360-exclusive "Perfect Dark Zero," the prequel to the international award-winning and multimillion-selling first-person shooter "Perfect Dark" from famed game developer Rare Ltd. A secret war has begun between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father, Jack, are caught up in the fight for the planet's future. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny - forever.
Players must guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. Featuring a compelling and captivating story, "Perfect Dark Zero" plunges players into a world of corporate espionage and conspiracy. "Perfect Dark Zero" merges the excitement and intrigue of its predecessor with revolutionary game design, online play and amazing graphics to deliver an experience that defines next-generation gaming and entertainment.
● Engrossing single-player action. Brought to life in startling high- definition video, "Perfect Dark Zero" challenges players to guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. A fully interactive world, beautiful graphics and breathtaking special effects combine with Xbox Live functionality to provide players with a one-of-a-kind, single-player experience.
Gripping, action-packed story line. Players assume the role of Perfect Agent Joanna Dark in a gripping story set years before the original "Perfect Dark," where the action in this sci-fi thriller centers on espionage, conspiracy and a mysterious global conflict.
Unparalleled online play via Xbox Live. "Perfect Dark Zero" delivers unprecedented online action and flexibility, supporting upward of 50 players online. "Perfect Dark Zero" includes fully scalable environments and complete Xbox Live support with tournaments, rankings and more.
Extraordinary variety of gameplay options. Players can choose between a story-driven single-player campaign and various multiplayer options including four-player split screen and cooperative action for infinite replayability.
Massive arsenal of weapons, gadgets and vehicles. "Perfect Dark Zero" will feature many of the classic weapons and gadgets from the original game, as well as countless additions. Combat-enabled vehicles including jetpacks, hovercrafts and motorcycles will also be available to players in "Perfect Dark Zero."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched