Perfect Dark Zero
Title: "Perfect Dark ZeroTM"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Rare Ltd.
Format: DVD for the Microsoft Xbox 360TM video game system; Xbox LiveTM enabled1
ESRB Rating: TBD
Availability: Holiday 2005
Overview: Joanna Dark returns in the Xbox 360-exclusive "Perfect Dark Zero," the prequel to the international award-winning and multimillion-selling first-person shooter "Perfect Dark" from famed game developer Rare Ltd. A secret war has begun between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father, Jack, are caught up in the fight for the planet's future. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny - forever.
Players must guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. Featuring a compelling and captivating story, "Perfect Dark Zero" plunges players into a world of corporate espionage and conspiracy. "Perfect Dark Zero" merges the excitement and intrigue of its predecessor with revolutionary game design, online play and amazing graphics to deliver an experience that defines next-generation gaming and entertainment.
● Engrossing single-player action. Brought to life in startling high- definition video, "Perfect Dark Zero" challenges players to guide Joanna Dark on her journey to become the Perfect Agent. A fully interactive world, beautiful graphics and breathtaking special effects combine with Xbox Live functionality to provide players with a one-of-a-kind, single-player experience.
Gripping, action-packed story line. Players assume the role of Perfect Agent Joanna Dark in a gripping story set years before the original "Perfect Dark," where the action in this sci-fi thriller centers on espionage, conspiracy and a mysterious global conflict.
Unparalleled online play via Xbox Live. "Perfect Dark Zero" delivers unprecedented online action and flexibility, supporting upward of 50 players online. "Perfect Dark Zero" includes fully scalable environments and complete Xbox Live support with tournaments, rankings and more.
Extraordinary variety of gameplay options. Players can choose between a story-driven single-player campaign and various multiplayer options including four-player split screen and cooperative action for infinite replayability.
Massive arsenal of weapons, gadgets and vehicles. "Perfect Dark Zero" will feature many of the classic weapons and gadgets from the original game, as well as countless additions. Combat-enabled vehicles including jetpacks, hovercrafts and motorcycles will also be available to players in "Perfect Dark Zero."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni