This week as the game gets closer to release we give you a sampling of some of the playable characters. We've taken an update for a spin and this is one of the finest Xbox games around so get ready to fork out the cash. The characters are based on the single player storyline as well as characters that are just in the game. Only 1 week till release now ..
Weapons - Nakhti Scorpions, Energy Staff
Anubis, once one of the favorites for previous competitions, has returned as part of the Reydi family. He has returned to stop people calling him a coward for quitting a decade ago, but he has spent the past decade honing his skills for his return to the arena.
Weapons - Nakhti Scorpions, Nakhti Swords
Selket is a deadly female with two swords who can kill a foe instantly. A cousin of Anubis, she has come to the tournament to become Empress and allow the Liandri corporation to take over so she and her future empire can flourish.
Weapons - Enforcers, Fists
Arclite is not like his race, he is not a killer nor a criminal. He is rather forced into the tournament by his genes. This makes him one of the unhappiest characters in the game and with some tough fists, he is not an easy beat.
Weapons - Enforcers, Cryostaff
Malcolm has featured in the Unreal Tournament for quite some time as seen by his age. He is one of the most famous characters in the galaxy but he was defeated by Gorge in a previous tournament. He is a token character to the game and is a commentator for the single player component of the game.
Selkets boyfriend is not one to mess with. He is part of a royal family and is known for his jawdropping beauty (we'd however call him one of the ugliest characters in the game).
Weapons - Skaarj Razik, Skaarj Blades
Szalor is recovering from being captured by the Togr tribe. Such was his cruelty he tried to die with honor by taking his captors on but that only impressed them more and he was entered into the tournament. If he wins his captors will set him free.
Weapons - Rivet Guns, pneumatic fists
Raptor is part of the Liandri corporation, and part of the single player conflict. Raptor was designed for mining work but is now being used to win the tournament.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent