Platform(s) PlayStation 2
Release Date Q1 2004
The Suffering is an all-new next-generation entry in the survival horror genre, and the first game of its kind to probe into the very unsettling and seedy underbelly of a maximum-security penitentiary haunted by horrific and grotesque apparitions, represented by the unique and disturbing executions that previously befell them. Gamers take on the role of Torque, an inmate who must face much more than his own inner demons and the harsh and gritty reality of death row, as he fights to escape the unleashing of the penitentiary's gruesome secrets in a challenge more terrifying than fighting death itself. The Suffering features ultra-mature content and three distinctly different endings depending upon how you choose to survive.
Key FeaturesNine gritty and terrifying levels - traverse indoor and outdoor terrain with horror lurking in every dark corner. Amazing character morphing effect - fill your rage meter and transform into a hideous and powerful creature.Over 10 deadly weapons from the shiv to the flamethrower to help you survive this nightmare.A dozen horrific monsters - each representing the means of execution that befell them - stalk your every move.Powerful boss monsters will challenge your ability to stay alive. Blood and gore galore, dripping, pooling and splattering every level of your frightening journey.Interact with hardened criminals featuring advanced AI; garner their assistance or end their life on your path to freedom - it's your choice.3 distinct endings depending on how you play the game. Are you a cold-blooded killer, a man wrongfully accused or something else?Intricate levels featuring moveable and destructible environments. Over 20 hours of gameplay.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications