The award-winning flight combat from Oleg Maddox's IL-2 series moves the setting from the Eastern front to the fierce combat of the Pacific theater. Allied fighters and bombers square off against the notorious air power of the Japanese empire. For the first time, a large variety of British aircraft will be included along with U.S. and Australian planes. Target enemy ships, vehicles, airfields, and a host of AI-controlled aircraft. Re-enact some of the most famous air battles of WWII in places like Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.
Key FeaturesFly a variety of WWII fighters and bombers.
Fly for the U.S., Japan, Great Britain, and Australia in famous fighters including the F6F Hellcat, the deadly Japanese Zero, and the UK's Supermarine Seafire. Flyable bombers such as the Aichi D3A1 Val, G4M2 Betty, SBD Dauntless, and A-20 Havoc are also included. More than 40 flyable aircraft models are available.
New! Game includes aircraft carriers.
For the first time in the 1C: Maddox game series, players will have the option to take-off from, land on, and engage enemy aircraft carriers in combat.Accessible to players of all skill levels.
With its extensive tutorials and customizable settings, the game will appeal to both beginning and expert pilots. Nearly every level of realism and difficulty can be tuned to fit user tastes.Award-winning IL-2-style combat-simulation gameplay.
As with every product in the IL-2 series, Pacific Fighters offers unparalleled attention to detail. The smart AI, unequaled damage model, and sense of realism combine to immerse players like no other combat flight simulation.Maps of the most famous battles of the Pacific.
Sixteen new maps are included with famous historical locations such as Midway, Okinawa, Pearl Harbor, and Singapore. Wave movements on the beach, volumetric clouds, and thick vegetation are some of the visual attributes that are rendered in detail.
Attack a vast array of targets ranging from railroads to battleships.
Ground objects such as trains, trucks, and tanks can all be pounded from the air. Torpedo historically accurate ships, drop parafrags on enemy airfields, and encounter more than 100 other targets on the ground and at sea.An unsurpassed multiplayer option.
Take part in massive live engagements on huge maps that feature plane formations, numerous ships and ground troops in a variety of modes from free-for-all dogfights to multiplayer campaigns.
Developer: 1C: Maddox Games
Ship Date: Q4 2004
Category: Combat Simulation
Rating: "RP" (Rating Pending)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance