Far Cry: Instincts
After escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island, Jack Carver finds himself stranded in paradise, hunted by an unrelenting team of highly trained mercenaries. Incorporating state-of-the-art graphic technology and a host of innovative FPS gameplay conventions, Far Cry redefines the term "survival action." As Jack, you'll have to outwit hordes of cunning mercenaries through all manner of tactics. Make long-range assaults, set traps, commandeer vehicles - even develop new skills and abilities to outlast the island's evils and escape with your life.
Key FeaturesSurvive by Any Means
Go it alone by setting traps, scouting ahead, sniping from afar, and commandeering all types of assault vehicles.Shoot to Kill
Finally, AI that's actually intelligent. Enemies react in real-time, take cover, call in reinforcements, and use advanced group-formation tactics to take you out.A Whole New World
Discover all-new locations including abandoned mines, aquatic labs, and a host of locations not found in the PC version.Wage War Online
Explosive Xbox Live play allows you to engage in island warfare in more than eight unique modes of multiplayer combat.Create a Slice of Paradise
Build your own multiplayer maps for use on Xbox Live or in split-screen mode. This first-of-its-kind editor for the Xbox console is ultra-powerful and specially designed for the Xbox Controller and allows gamers to switch from editing to playing on the fly.
Developer: Ubisoft's Montreal Studio
Ship Date: Q4 2004
Category: First-Person Action Shooter
US Rating: RP (Rating Pending)
PEGI Rating: 16+ - TBC
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Pandora announces Listener Love Day on Sept. 9, a day of ad-free music
- Xbox manager: 2015 shaping up to be best year of gaming since 2007
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015