Publisher: Acclaim EntertainmentDeveloper: Acclaim Studios AustinPlatform(s): PlayStation2 computer entertainment systemXbox video game system from Microsoft Shipping: Fall 2004ESRB Rating: Rating PendingPR ContactAlan B. LewisAcclaim Entertainment, Inc.(516) email@example.comSummary:100 Bullets delivers an original action experience set in an urban noir world of conspiracy and revenge.Part hard-boiled crime story, part paranoid espionage thriller, 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his "clients" the opportunity of a lifetime: an attache case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them an irrevocable wrong. But who is Agent Graves? An emissary from an unknown government bureau? A rich man getting his kicks from granting people a personal justice where the judicial system has failed? Or is there something more sinister at work, a hidden framework that links his clients' personal dramas in a twisted game of shadowy conspiracies?Product Features:Original story and script from the creator of the 100 Bullets universe, Brian Azzarello (DC Comics' lead writer for both Batman and Superman)Art direction by Eduardo Risso, the award-winning artist of the 100 Bullets comic seriesHollywood-esque action and gameplay, including multiple weapons, hostage taking, melee, and fully interactive environmentsPlay through the game as two characters, Cole Burns and Snow Falls, intertwining good, bad, and revengeTravel from Atlantic City to LA to Paris to the Underworld of NYCAbout 100 Bullets:The series has won numerous comic book industry awards, including: Harvey Awards for Best Writer, Best Artist, and Best Continuing Series; and Eisner Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Penciller, and Best Cover Artist. Gear Magazine called 100 Bullets "the latest comic sensation," while Entertainment Weekly gave the series an A-, stating it's a "revenge fantasy turned into a hard boiled comic book."100 Bullets the game is written by Brian Azzurello and will introduce a new character, "Snow Falls," to the 100 Bullets universe, drawn by the series artist Eduardo Rizzo
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- ASUS tease ROG Strix RX Vega 56 OC Edition graphics card
- Intel Core i3-8350K perf: competes with Core i7-7700K
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience