Publisher: Acclaim EntertainmentDeveloper: Acclaim Studios AustinPlatform(s): PlayStation2 computer entertainment systemXbox video game system from Microsoft Shipping: Fall 2004ESRB Rating: Rating PendingPR ContactAlan B. LewisAcclaim Entertainment, Inc.(516) email@example.comSummary:100 Bullets delivers an original action experience set in an urban noir world of conspiracy and revenge.Part hard-boiled crime story, part paranoid espionage thriller, 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his "clients" the opportunity of a lifetime: an attache case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them an irrevocable wrong. But who is Agent Graves? An emissary from an unknown government bureau? A rich man getting his kicks from granting people a personal justice where the judicial system has failed? Or is there something more sinister at work, a hidden framework that links his clients' personal dramas in a twisted game of shadowy conspiracies?Product Features:Original story and script from the creator of the 100 Bullets universe, Brian Azzarello (DC Comics' lead writer for both Batman and Superman)Art direction by Eduardo Risso, the award-winning artist of the 100 Bullets comic seriesHollywood-esque action and gameplay, including multiple weapons, hostage taking, melee, and fully interactive environmentsPlay through the game as two characters, Cole Burns and Snow Falls, intertwining good, bad, and revengeTravel from Atlantic City to LA to Paris to the Underworld of NYCAbout 100 Bullets:The series has won numerous comic book industry awards, including: Harvey Awards for Best Writer, Best Artist, and Best Continuing Series; and Eisner Awards for Best Continuing Series, Best Penciller, and Best Cover Artist. Gear Magazine called 100 Bullets "the latest comic sensation," while Entertainment Weekly gave the series an A-, stating it's a "revenge fantasy turned into a hard boiled comic book."100 Bullets the game is written by Brian Azzurello and will introduce a new character, "Snow Falls," to the 100 Bullets universe, drawn by the series artist Eduardo Rizzo
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China