"Forza Motorsport" E3 Fact Sheet May 2004
Title: "Forza Motorsport"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Microsoft Game Studios
Format: DVD for the Microsoft Xbox video game system
ESRB Rating: "RP" for Rating Pending
Availability: Winter 2005 (Worldwide)
Product Overview: "Forza Motorsport" gives Xbox gamers who are passionate about cars and racing the opportunity to own, customize, and race their favorite cars in a realistic driving simulation. From sport compacts to LeMans prototypes, players use earnings from hundreds of races to buy upgrades and aftermarket parts so they can transform real production cars into high-performance race cars. On the track, players experience an impressively accurate simulation, putting their performance-tuned creations to the test against the best the online world has to offer on Xbox Live.Key Features:
1. Make Every Car Yours. Collect models from over 60 top manufacturers like Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, and Dodge. Trick out sport compacts with real-world body kits, rims, spoilers, decals, side skirts, fender flares and hood scoops, or add motorsport decals and team paint-schemes to supercars, GT racers and exotics. Transform production cars into racetrack monsters.
2. Tune It Up. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks and more. Fine-tune gear ratios, fuel-mapping, forced induction pressure, tire temperature & pressure and ignition timing for the ultimate setup.
3. Experience the Most Technically Advanced Driving Simulation on Xbox. Top automotive engineers teamed with experienced programmers to create an advanced physics engine for "Forza Motorsport" that simulates authentic car performance. Cars incur damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.
4. Drive in Gorgeous Track Environments. From the famously challenging Nurburgring Nordschleife to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously-designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism.
5. An AI Revolution: Drivatar Technology. Train your own AI "Drivatars" to use the same racing techniques you do so they can race for you in competitions or train new drivers on your team. "Drivatar" technology is the foundation of the human-like AI in Forza Motorsport.
6. Online Racing Goes to the Next Level. From intense multiplayer wheel-to-wheel racing to challenging individual bests and beyond, Forza Motorsport's Xbox Live gameplay will deliver innovations that reinvent the online racing experience.
7. A Graphical Showcase on the Most Powerful Console. Well-balanced reflections, lighting and shadows tie together highly-detailed cars and smooth-edged environments. Camera effects like blooming, lens flare, heat shimmer, light rays, depth of field, and haze create TV-quality presentation. Unique road textures, surface irregularities, persistent oil and skid marks, and scraped walls deliver an incredible sense of speed.
Developer Information: "Forza Motorsport" is being developed by Microsoft Game Studios. Microsoft Game Studios is a leading worldwide games company with two core businesses: games development and publishing(http://www.microsoft.com/games/) and Zone.com. Zone.com (http://www.zone.com/) is the Internet's largest game site.
The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with regard to the fact sheet or the information contained within it.
Microsoft, Forza Motorsport, Xbox and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now