“MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf”Fact Sheet
What: “MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf™”
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Day 1 Studios
Format: DVD for the Xbox video game system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: January 2005
Pricing: $49.99 (U.S.) estimated retail price
Product Overview: “MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf” continues the massive destructible environments, intense combat and addictive online multiplayer gameplay that gamers have been praising since “MechAssault” first hit Xbox. Continuing in the 31st century, “MechAssault 2” allows gamers to encounter entirely new experiences in the epic BattleTech world. This third-person action/shooter game defines immense destruction taken to another level, as each environment in the game’s five worlds is fully destructible.
Players choose from a variety of weapons and vehicles- from the stealthy Raptor ‘Mech to the ‘Mech-jacking BattleArmor-all equipped with different weapon configurations and artillery. They can embark on the brand-new and intensive single-player campaign, or test teamwork skills to defeat the enemy in the ultimate online multiplayer experience. In addition, players will benefit by strategizing and communicating with their teammates via the Xbox Live Communicator headset.
● Out of the ‘Mech combat. Gamers are the man, not the machine. For the first time ever, “MechAssault 2” gives gamers the ability to get in and out of the ‘Mech to experience warfare close up and personal. Gamers can attach to ally and enemy ‘Mechs, scale walls or hitch a ride on a VTOL aircraft with the newest form of death-dealing transportation, BattleArmor. With BattleArmor, players can hijack enemy ‘Mechs and use them to help their teammates rain down destruction on their opponents.
● Sense of scale. “MechAssault 2” uses the graphic superiority of the Xbox to introduce a new perspective that allows gamers to appreciate the size and power of their massive ‘Mechs. With action and graphics so realistic, gamers feel like they are truly immersed in this world where 40-foot ‘Mechs reign supreme.
● Compelling, brand-new single-player experience. Gamers delve into the deeply enhanced single-player campaign, filled with seamless storytelling that will open up the universe for a more compelling and richer single player experience.
● Evolutionary Xbox Live gameplay. Players battle for the Inner Sphere against live opponents from around the globe via Xbox Live. From the United States to Sweden, gamers strategize with teammates about the most effective way to search-and-destroy, while talking trash in real-time to German and Japanese opponents.
● Incredible destruction returns. Players experience more incredible explosions and devastating destruction as “MechAssault 2” pushes the graphical capabilities of Xbox. Witness intense, jaw-dropping weapon and damage effects that demand that players fire a weapon just to see the effect on the environment. Lasers light up the sky, Raptors disappear and Javelin LAM launchers fly though the air, wreaking havoc on the evil Hand of Blake.
Developer Information: Day 1 Studios is an independent developer dedicated to the craft of creating revolutionary, interactive entertainment through superior design, artistic and technical processes. Day 1 Studios is currently developing “MechAssault 2” for Microsoft Corp. This BattleTech action game will be available only on Xbox.#########The information contained in this fact sheet relates to a prerelease product that may be substantially modified before its first commercial release. Accordingly, the information may not accurately describe or reflect the product when first commercially released. This fact sheet is provided for informational purposes only, and Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the fact sheet or the information contained in it.Microsoft, MechAssault 2 and Xbox are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Portions © Day 1 Studios
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance