Fact SheetTitle: "KameoTM: Elements of PowerTM"Publisher: Microsoft Game StudiosDeveloper: Rare Ltd.Format: DVD for the Xbox video game systemESRB Rating: PendingAvailability: January 2005Pricing: $49.99 (U.S.) estimated retail priceProduct Overview: From legendary game developer Rare Ltd. comes "Kameo: Elements of Power," a larger-than life journey full of intense combat, magnificent exploration, and innovative morph-into-monster action that allows Kameo to transform into incredible monsters to search out and battle ever-present evil.The future of the world depends on Kameo, who must capture, harness, and unleash a wide assortment of monsters to rescue three of her Elemental Ancestors and destroy the Dark Troll King who threatens the planet and its wildlife.In true Rare fashion, the world is wondrous and immense, the puzzles and challenges are brilliant, and the monster-oriented combat and exploration is innovative and unique.Key Features:Morph-into-monster action. Transform in real-time into a dazzling array of incredible monsters each with its own fantastical strengths and fighting styles. To defeat the hordes of evil, players must strategically employ 10 elemental monsters from the five Elements of Power: Plant, Water, Rock, Ice, and Fire. Evolve Kameo's powers and abilities by tracking down, capturing, and harnessing the unique powers of each creature.Unleash an impressive arsenal of attacks and weaponry. With fast-paced action, loads of enemies, and massive boss encounters, success depends on the ability to think and act quickly using a boundless monster repertoire, skillful command of attacks, and keen ability to use "quick switch" combinations. Engage in up-close combat with a wicked boxing plant monster Pummel Weed, switch over to the rock monster Rubble to launch salvos of rocks, and finish off enemies as an ice yeti named Chilla by throwing penetrating ice spears. Players have the freedom to use roughly 30 unique attack and exploration abilities, with the ability to enhance their skills through a variety of upgrades.Innovative combat system. A sophisticated combat scoring system will track players' effectiveness to outmaneuver, fight, and destroy the enemy. Vanquish foes with quick, brutal attacks using the environment and a combination of monsters.Monstrous exploration. Monsters are key for combat, but also vital tools for exploration. Crafty use of monsters coupled with agility and timing is critical to unlocking new worlds, solving environment puzzles, and avoiding obstructions, traps and enemies. Use monsters to tunnel underground, climb ice walls, jump ramps, blow up obstacles and much more.Action-packed journey across an immense world. Explore a vast and magical world filled with lush environments, wondrous creatures, clever puzzles and big challenges. Gorgeous 3-D environments with sprawling hills, fertile valleys, and threatening lairs cover multiple fantasy-style locations and the dangerous Troll Castle. Battle relentless armies, go toe-to-toe with powerful elemental trolls, and confront daunting, yet outrageous, bosses.Developer Information:United Kingdom-based Rare, one of the world's leading video game developers, was founded in 1985 by Chris and Tim Stamper. Rare has been the mastermind behind some of the most popular video games in history, including such global multimillion sellers as "GoldenEye 007" and "Perfect Dark."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015