With reality TV becoming more and more daring as time goes on it seems that the content of this game just may become a true sport one day. Motorsiege, another budget game from Play It! Pits players in true vehicular combat. Players can enter tournaments and try and win championships to become the true champion.
Story wise, Motorsiege: Warriors of Prime Time doesn’t have much to offer with players only seeing an introduction FMV of the main character they have to try and defeat in the upcoming battle. As you progress through the tournament new tracks and obviously new characters are unlocked. There are other modes, those being; siege, fox and hound, hunter/hunted and of course deathmatch. You can also choose to play in an arcade mode if the career mode doesn’t appeal to you.
The siege game mode has players trying to carry a ball to goals situated around each arena to score points. Player with the highest score at the end is awarded the victory. Survival is basically last man standing and chase labels one car as the fox and all the other cars must destroy it before a certain score is reached.
Motorsiege is not a racing game, instead players are thrown into the deep end of a car combat tournament in arenas and must be the last man standing, very much like Cel Damage. To aid in this players can customise their cars with a variety of weapons (such as a machine gun or plasma cannon) as well as improve the performance of their cars. Players can find over twenty different weapons to assist them during the course of each match. These last a short period of time and add to the arsenal the car has by default.
One problem with Motorsiege is a lack of variety. Whilst in Seek and Destroy each mission is different most of the time the objective in Motorsiege will be to destroy a certain characters car or remain the last one standing, definitely more suited to multiplayer fun. Motorsiege features over fifty different arenas each offering new challenges for players. Some will be set in barren wastelands and others in snow covered lands.
The graphics in Motorsiege are considerably better then Seek and Destroy. The cars are highly detailed and many are based on famous American muscle cars such as the charger and dodge truck. For a budget game, this was one of the areas that did surprise me and is a credit to the effort of the developers. Multiplayer basically pits players against each other in the deathmatch arena.
Motorsiege: Warriors of Prime Time is another impressive budget Playstation 2 title. If you have a hankering for some deathmatch with cars and own a Playstation 2 then you could do a lot worse then this for the same price. Muscle cars, missiles and maniac characters, what more could you want?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset