Legion is a revolutionary real-time strategy game set during the times of ancient Rome. As Caesar, it is your decree, that your armies set forth to expand the Empire. With standards aloft, your Centurions march across the lands of ancient Britain and France, to conquer them from the savage Briton's and Gaul's. When trouble sparks at home, quell the fires of rebellion within ancient Italy, as you command your legions to prevent a devastating civil war. Position your armies to take advantage of terrain and make best use of formations. Swords and armies are not the only way to achieve victory. A successful Caesar must also be a keen negotiator. Set up peace agreements with neighbouring clans. Bring 'modern' technology to the primitives, as your towns expand and develop. Only clear, strategic decisions will ensure your success and bring you victory.
Each game can have up to 20 AI sides to compete against, each with their own strengths & weaknesses.
With so many nations it's impossible to win by conquest alone. Careful use of diplomacy will be required if you're going to succeed.
Choose how your troops deploy for battle, controlling their formations, making best use of the terrain available & allowing for their morale & experience.
The battlefield is made up of 3D rendered terrain. Height has been modelled & affects the combat model.
Collect 3 different resources types (iron, wood & food), each with their own specialist uses & methods of collection.
Complex & detailed economics; control your cities, allocate workers to collect resources, control city growth, & train new regiments.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 9x, Me, 2000 or XP, Pentium 233MHz processor or comparable CPU, RAM 64 MB or more, 250MB Hard Disk Space, 2MB Video Card, DirectX 8.0.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter