Legion is a revolutionary real-time strategy game set during the times of ancient Rome. As Caesar, it is your decree, that your armies set forth to expand the Empire. With standards aloft, your Centurions march across the lands of ancient Britain and France, to conquer them from the savage Briton's and Gaul's. When trouble sparks at home, quell the fires of rebellion within ancient Italy, as you command your legions to prevent a devastating civil war. Position your armies to take advantage of terrain and make best use of formations. Swords and armies are not the only way to achieve victory. A successful Caesar must also be a keen negotiator. Set up peace agreements with neighbouring clans. Bring 'modern' technology to the primitives, as your towns expand and develop. Only clear, strategic decisions will ensure your success and bring you victory.
Each game can have up to 20 AI sides to compete against, each with their own strengths & weaknesses.
With so many nations it's impossible to win by conquest alone. Careful use of diplomacy will be required if you're going to succeed.
Choose how your troops deploy for battle, controlling their formations, making best use of the terrain available & allowing for their morale & experience.
The battlefield is made up of 3D rendered terrain. Height has been modelled & affects the combat model.
Collect 3 different resources types (iron, wood & food), each with their own specialist uses & methods of collection.
Complex & detailed economics; control your cities, allocate workers to collect resources, control city growth, & train new regiments.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows 9x, Me, 2000 or XP, Pentium 233MHz processor or comparable CPU, RAM 64 MB or more, 250MB Hard Disk Space, 2MB Video Card, DirectX 8.0.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now