William HarmonEnterprise Product Editor
Location: CA, USA
williamharmon at tweaktown dot com
William Harmon started working with computers back in 2005 and began overclocking all kinds of different setups. My focus back then and even now is extreme cooling using Single Stage Phase units, Cascades and Liquid Nitrogen. During this time I was also in several competitions that GIGABYTE had sponsored, GOOC 2009 and 2010.
Using technics in overclocking and cooling that I have learned over the years I started building high speed workstations and servers for clients who needed higher performing systems. Many of these systems are used in high frequency trader companies and work stations used in all kinds of professions. At TweakTown, I provide and develop accurate test and benchmark methods for servers and other equipment to help make purchasing decisions easier.
You can find William Harmon on Google+ and Twitter
William Harmon has written 10 pieces of content on TweakTown, they are listed below:
- ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Workstation (Intel C602) Motherboard Review
- Supermicro X9DR7-TF+ (Intel C602J) Server Motherboard Review
- TYAN S7053GM2NR (Intel C602) Server Motherboard Review
- ASRock EP2C602-2T/D16 Server Motherboard (Intel C602) Review
- ASUS P9D WS Workstation Motherboard Review