William HarmonEnterprise Editor
Location: CA, USA
williamharmon at tweaktown dot com
William Harmon started working with computers back in 2005 and began overclocking all kinds of different setups. My focus back then and even now is extreme cooling using Single Stage Phase units, Cascades and Liquid Nitrogen. During this time I was also in several competitions that GIGABYTE had sponsored, GOOC 2009 and 2010.
Using technics in overclocking and cooling that I have learned over the years I started building high speed workstations and servers for clients who needed higher performing systems. Many of these systems are used in high frequency trader companies and work stations used in all kinds of professions. At TweakTown, I provide and develop accurate test and benchmark methods for servers and other equipment to help make purchasing decisions easier.
You can find William Harmon on Google+ and Twitter
William Harmon has written 68 pieces of content on TweakTown, they are listed below:
- December 2013
- Supermicro X10SLV 4th Gen Core (Intel H81) Motherboard Review November 2013
- Supermicro X10SAT Workstation Haswell Xeon Motherboard Review October 2013
- GIGABYTE GA-6LXSV Haswell Xeon Server Motherboard Review
- New Technologies for Server and Storage Solutions by Supermicro
- GIGABYTE Announces Full Support of the New Intel Xeon Processors