Cameron WilmotManaging Director and Editor
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
camwilmot at tweaktown dot com
Cameron founded TweakTown in 1999 after it originally started off as his personal homepage. TweakTown is a business, which he works on full-time with his team of dedicated staff and contributors.
As Managing Director of Tweak Town Pty Ltd, Cameron handles all the management and team leading based tasks, dealing with companies about review samples, occasionally writing new reviews and guides and in its broadest terms; maintaining the website in its entirety, so it stays as its best all year round from Taipei, Taiwan (as of November 2005).
You can find Cameron Wilmot on Google+ and Twitter
Cameron Wilmot has written 2764 pieces of content on TweakTown, they are listed below:
- Twitter Global Weekly Giveaway - AZiO Levetron Gaming Headsets and Mice
- TweakTown iPhone App version 1.4 - adds iPhone 5 support, design improvements
- Futuremark's 3DMark Fire Strike is the next DX11 benchmark, trailer goes online
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 - Impressions after One Day
- Twitter Global Weekly Giveaway - Intel 335 Series 240GB SSD!
- Important Notice - Please update your TweakTown RSS feed links!
- Weekly Giveaway: Win an Antec P280 Window or P280 White Window Computer Case
- Weekly Giveaway: Win an Intel 335 Series 240GB SSD
- Poll Results - Battle! Apple vs. Samsung... Which is best?
- Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice
- Ask the Experts: HDMI audio output not working with fresh install of Windows 8 and Intel HD graphics, please help!
- Ask the Experts: How do I activate Windows 8 with my TechNet MSDN key, or change my key?
- Ask the Experts: How do I install Windows 8 from a USB pen drive / flash drive?
- Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies
- We're hiring a US East Coast TweakTown News Editor!
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD
- Hello, Internet - we're back... finally!
- We're on the move to a new web server!
- We're hiring a NYC or nearby based TweakTown News Editor!
- Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?
- Poll Results - Are you going to buy or upgrade to Windows 8?
- Cutest Child with Technology Photo Contest - Win cute GIGABYTE H77N-WIFI Motherboard
- GIGABYTE breaks Core i7 3770K OC World Record at 7102MHz with upcoming Z77X-UP7
- Lian Li Factory Tour Video - What goes into making an Aluminum Chassis
- Poll Results - What download speed internet access do you use?
- ASRock Z77 OC Formula Motherboard - Full Video Introduction by Nick Shih
- NVIDIA's Strong-arm Tactics - How they treat GPU Partners and Media
- Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs
- Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won
- Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro
- Poll Results - Let's settle this! AMD GPU vs. NVIDIA GPU
- Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won
- Introducing TweakTown's Ask the Experts - ask us tech questions, we answer!
- VIA shows off VE-900 Mini-ITX powered MakerBot 3D printer - we print the "TT" logo
- Poll Results - What new products do you most want to see at Computex 2012?
- Here it is, TweakTown's Computex Taipei 2012 booth babes video - the best yet!
- Thermaltake Iron Man case mod of the Armor Revo kicks butt
- HighPoint shows its ready for Thunderbolt with shiny new Dual SATA 6G Dock
- Chinese motherboard maker Wibtek enters retail gaming market with Hacker Z75 mobo
- Antec shows early version of the P280S, has curves as sexy as your hottest neighbor
- Antec Reverse prototype case will sit any way you want it and supports HPTX
- InWin continues creative trend with H-Frame open air concept case at Computex
- Intel very proud of Acer Iconia W700, shows what a Windows 8 tablet should be like
- Intel shows an Ultrabook running Diablo III smoothly, just 17 watts of power required
- AMD shows off wicked five screen Dirt Showdown gaming PC at Computex, you want it!
- Short interview with Nick Shih about his new ASRock Z77 OC Formula motherboard
- BitFenix shows us its new Prodigy Mini-ITX case and Recon fan controller
- ASUS loses its mind and teases Computex crowd with Zeus concept X79 mobo
- ASUS gets into the WiDi mood with its unnamed Wireless Monitor
- Sapphire shows off Vapor-X HD7970 with no less than 6GB of onboard memory
- Sapphire go multi-screen with FleX Gaming PC at Computex, five screen Dirt 3 FTW
- HIS world's first with Radeon HD 7970 X2 video card at Computex
- OCZ's PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 1200-watt PSU shows up at Computex
- MSI's brand new MPower Z77 and X79 motherboards get caught on video at Computex
- ASUS codenamed Tablet-600 hands-on from Computex, runs Windows RT for ARM CPUs
- World exclusive first video of 3DMark for Windows 8, you got it right here
- Exclusive hands-on with Corsair's AX1200i digitally power controlled PSU
- Corsair joins the 3000MHz DDR DRAM club with Dominator Platinum
- Exclusive hands-on with the ASRock Z77 OC Formula, designed by overclocker Nick Shih
- ASRock has dual socket Thunderbolt Z77 motherboard also, GIGABYTE not the only one
- MSI's NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 Lightning video card smiles for us on camera
- GIGABYTE launches Ultra Durable 5 at Computex, shows much lower temperatures on video
- Intel shows Thunderbolt adoption is doing well at Computex, plenty of products on display
- Poll Results - Diablo III
- GeIL Taipei Factory Tour - We almost broke an IC Testing Machine
- Win a trip to Computex Taipei 2012 winner announcement!
- Dear Facebook, you're a public company now - fix your site already!
- GIGABYTE claims to be launching lightest notebook on earth on May 31
- VIA introduces amazing $49 APC Android computer, we go hands-on
- Poll Results - Now that Intel Ivy Bridge processors are officially out...
- Weekly Giveaway: Xigmatek kick-ass CPU coolers up for grabs - Thor's Hammer and Gaia
- Why we didn't have an NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 690 launch review at TweakTown
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2 video hands-on shows how to do PC cooling fan control right
- ASUS Wi-Fi GO! video hands-on with Android tablet app version V1.1.01
- Announcing the end date for the Win a trip to Computex contest!
- TweakTown System Builders Guides updated with Ivy Bridge and new video cards
- ADATA caught almost breaking speed limit with 2666MHz Ivy Bridge RAM
- Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more
- Poll Results - What do you want more? (GTX 680 or Radeon HD 7970)
- Win a trip to Computex Taipei 2012 as a Guest TweakTown Blogger!
- Weekly Giveaway: Tt eSPORTS Gaming Package including keyboard, mouse, headset and pad
- Weekly Giveaway: Mega Kingston Giveaway including Wi-Drive, SSD, HyperX RAM and more
- Kingston Factory Tour - Making of an SSD from Start to Finish
- Poll Results - Your thoughts on TweakTown version 2012 (i.e. our new design!)
- TweakTown iPhone app gets updated to version 1.3 - fixes crashes and more
- BREAKING: AMD set to start producing Intel CPUs in brand new London 18nm fab
- Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM
- Exclusive hands-on with Gainward GeForce GTX 680 Phantom video card
- MSI's Z77A-GD80 Ivy Bridge mobo includes Thunderbolt connectivity, we go hands-on
- Detailed hands-on with EPIC GEAR's Meduza HDST dual sensor gaming mouse
- Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors
- Video hands-on with two ultra high-end ASRock X79 boards: Fatal1ty Champion and Extreme11
- Full video look at ASRock's range of Z77 Ivy Bridge motherboards
- Mini-ITX + Overclocking + Ivy Bridge + Gaming = ASUS P8Z77-I (hands-on video)
- ASUS Z77 Intel Ivy Bridge boards get full video hands-on
- Poll Results - Which company made the best desktop performance RAM in 2011?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Ivy Bridge motherboard unboxing video
- Introducing TweakTown version 2012!
- Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases
- Intel next-gen Ultrabook reference design with touchscreen display hands-on
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 and 7870 OC Edition Video Card Unboxing
- Thecus N2200EVO and N4100EVO NAS Unboxing Video
- MSI Z77A-GD65 "Ivy Bridge" Motherboard Video Unboxing
- Everyone wrong - not iPad 3 or iPad HD, "The new iPad" called just that
- Apple's new iPad also gets 4G LTE high-speed mobile internet access
- Apple's new iPad gets high-def Retina Display just as expected, still no name
- New Apple TV supports 1080p and the UI is 1080p as well
- TweakTown jobs up for grabs for people in San Francisco and Taipei
- GIGABYTE shows us latest version 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI) in time for Intel Z77 launch
- Close-up look at GIGABYTE's Intel Z77 Ivy Bridge motherboards
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview is ready for download right now
- Poll Results - Which company made the best SSDs in 2011?
- Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 (Intel Z68) and A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Motherboards
- VIA demonstrates world's first quad-core Mini-ITX motherboard, EPIA-M900
- Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N4100EVO low-energy NAS Server
- VIA shows us its USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable for cabling length of around 100 meters
- Poll Results - What was the hottest new product at CES 2012?
- Razer Blade Switchblade User Interface Panel Hands-on
- Razer Blade 17.3-inch LED Gaming Laptop Initial Impressions Preview
- Taipei Game Show 2012 Booth Babes (and some gaming) Video
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT COD case mod video at Taipei Game Show 2012
- Eyes-on video with Razer Blade in StarCraft II at Taipei Game Show 2012
- Exclusive look at ECS Z77H2-AX Black Extreme Ivy Bridge motherboard
- Poll Results - Which company made the best video cards in 2011?
- BitTorrent shows off "Share" technology for easy sharing from apps at CES
- BitTorrent demos BitTorrentPlus client at CES - transcoding and home streaming
- ASUS pay very close attention to audio quality on Rampage IV Formula and Gene with separate tracer
- ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS dual socket upcoming Xeon mobo gets video hands-on
- ioSafe get all crazy trying to electrify media and new Thunderbolt drive with Tesla coil
- Hands-on with Seagate GoFlex for Mac external drives with Thunderbolt
- Sapphire CES 2012 Suite Tour - X79, Vid-2X and AMD Mini PC
- Hands-on with new GIGABYTE T1132N notebook, tablet and desktop PC
- OCZ Z-Drive R4 RM1616's caught breaking speed limit at 13GB/s and 100k IOPS
- Next-gen GIGABYTE Ivy Bridge boards including Z77X-UD5H shown off in Las Vegas
- Pre-CES 2012 preview of Thermaltake cases Level 10 GTS and Armor Revo
- Hands-on with new silent ioSafe Solo G3 fire and waterproof hard drive
- Hands-on with the Crucial Adrenaline SSD caching drive at Storage Visions 2012
- Poll Results - Which company made the best desktop motherboards in 2011?
- Pre-CES 2012 preview of Thermaltake coolers including Frio Extreme