Cameron WilmotManaging Director and Editor
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
camwilmot at tweaktown dot com
Cameron founded TweakTown in 1999 after it originally started off as his personal homepage. TweakTown is a business, which he works on full-time with his team of dedicated staff and contributors.
As Managing Director of Tweak Town Pty Ltd, Cameron handles all the management and team leading based tasks, dealing with companies about review samples, occasionally writing new reviews and guides and in its broadest terms; maintaining the website in its entirety, so it stays as its best all year round from Taipei, Taiwan (as of November 2005).
You can find Cameron Wilmot on Google+ and Twitter
Cameron Wilmot has written 2770 pieces of content on TweakTown, they are listed below:
- Transcend has 1GB 7" digital photo frame
- Thermaltake make it to the big time
- German mob puts 3-way SLI to the test
- Sparkle passively cools GeForce 8600GT
- Dell enters tablet PC market
- AMD RS780 chipset to launch in January
- Albatron introduces 8800GTS-512X
- Fujitsu notebook with Radeon HD 2700 GPU
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 RC1
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP1 released
- Three more 8800GTS 512MB cards announced
- Vadim drives 8800GTS 512MB to 800MHz+
- Walton introduces GeForce 8800GTS 512MB
- Transcend Curvy Pure-White USB pen drive
- AMD now worth less than it paid for ATI
- ASUS Eee PC Warranty Update
- Palit straps 1GB to mainstream GeForce
- EVGA is early with their 8800GT 256MB
- GIGABYTE next up with custom HD 3800
- AMD Phenom TLB patch benchmarked
- Hands-on with the nForce 780i SLI mobo
- Thermaltake dedicated VGA Power Supply
- Galaxy GeForce 8800GT with native HDMI
- QX9770 tested on GIGABYTE X48-DQ6
- Passively cooled HD 3850 from Sapphire
- ASUS set to release 8800GT with 1GB DDR3
- New LG HD-DVD and Blu-ray dual ROM drive
- Dell gets creative with WoW notebook
- Sparkle's passively cooled 8800 GT 256MB
- Razer Boomslang Collector's Edition 2007
- 8800 GTS 512 G92 added to NV website
- Intel 4 Series chipset info leaked
- OQO announces model e2 with HSDPA
- Super Talent 256GB SDD - start saving!
- MSI helps spread Xmas joy with USB tree
- 3G on Taiwan High Speed Rail at 300km/h
- ASUS Eee PC goes on sale (we have pics!)
- Corsair Flash Padlock Pen Drive
- OCZ first with Intel Extreme Memory RAM
- AMD RX780 mobo by ECS pictured
- ABIT shows us their X38 mobos in Taipei
- iPhone easy hack with Super SIM module
- BandRich C100 HSDPA 3.5G Modem
- MSI X38 Diamond displayed in Taipei
- MSI shows K9A2 Platinum (AMD RD790) mobo
- WCG Australia - OC group hits 5.1GHz
- WCG Australia - GIGABYTE AMD RD790 demo
- Final version of the Foxconn X38A mobo
- Quick and Dirty Quad-Core "Penryn" Bench
- CarTronics Taipei 2007 - Blinged Scooter
- AnandTech compares Conroe to Wolfdale
- More details surface on Vista SP1
- Real story on Intel X38 and SLI graphics
- Forgetting to turn off 3G when overseas!
- Windows Vista Performance Update
- Windows XP SP2 vs. SP3 preliminary test
- HSDPA connection sharing from WM6 phones
- UBiQUiO 503G phone arrives - first look
- Official Technical Support in our forums
- Diamond first out with 1GB GDDR-4 Radeon
- -100 degrees Celsius at Computex Taipei 2007
- TweakTown takes on Computex Taipei 2007 with huge media presence
- Consumer Alert - QuickTime plays havoc with RAID in Vista!
- On the Test Bed - Corsair DDR-3 1066 has arrived!
- More retail Radeon HD 2900 XT cards appear
- Call of Juarez DX10 benchmark with HD 2900 XT
- Server Issues!!!
- ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT - AMD's long awaited R600 DX10 GPU arrives
- ATI Ruby DX10 Screenshot Teaser
- Radeon HD 2900XT launch and for sale May 14 - not the 2nd
- Solid State put to the test - Team 16GB 2.5-inch IDE Solid State Drive
- CeBIT 2007 - Extreme overclocking by Coolaler
- CeBIT 2007 - Sapphire's Quad Crossfire working!
- Microsoft allows bypass of Vista activation
- AMD roadmap update on R600 - details confirmed!
- CeBIT 2007 - AMD R600 technology demos!
- CeBIT 2007 - Commodore Gaming PC photos
- CeBIT 2007 - Shuttle's upcoming Car PC
- CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan (Part 2) - Bearlake, MCP73 and 8800OC
- CeBIT 2007 coverage from Taiwan (Part 1) - DDR-3, SSD and R600
- What's wrong with this picture?
- TTGamer launched - our sister gaming website!
- GeForce 8900GTX and 8950GX2 Pricing and Information
- Black Xbox 360 spotted at Taipei Game Show
- Server Down Time
- New Western Digital Raptor 74GB Tested
- Extending the Vista Activation Grace Period to 120 Days
- Transcend 4GB JetFlash T2K Flash - just two grams
- New Mac ad - Vista (Cancel or Allow)
- nVidia still lagging with Vista WHQL driver
- DEAL OF THE DAY - Seagate 320GB SATA-300 Hard Drive for $79!
- TechWareLabs Guide to Computers: A Look beyond the Price
- World's first VGA water block for nVidia 8800?
- OCZ releases PC2-6400 4GB packs designed for Gamers
- Sneak peak at Biostar's AMD690G motherboard
- SiSoftware releases Sandra XI SP1 with Vista Support
- nVidia SLI Vista driver launched (finally)
- Sharkoon DriveLink Hard Drive Interface
- DEAL OF THE DAY - Canon PowerShot SD500 10MP Digital Camera for $224.96
- How To Install Windows Vista Ultimate With RAID
- First Blu-Ray Movie on BitTorrent
- DEAL OF THE DAY - Maxtor MaXLine Pro 500GB SATA Hard Drive for $139.99
- Wednesday Evening Roundup
- Which edition of Windows Vista?
- TR's Windows Vista system guide
- ATI Catalyst 7.1 for Vista - Software improvement and Crossfire!
- GeForce 8800 Vista driver (100.54) coming Jan 30th!
- Gigabyte H971 Home Theater PC - HDMI, C2D and Loads of Style!
- HighPoint RocketRAID 2340 Controller - Supporting 12,000GB of storage
- Experience 1080p HD content now - Truly Kick Ass Quality Awaits!
- Data Backup Guide - Online and Hardware Solutions Examined