Compro VideoMate U500
The VideoMate U500 is a small USB2.0 TV tuner, which measures in at only 9.4cm long x 3.2cm wide x 1.8 cm high.
In terms of digital TV playback and recording features, it's almost identical to the T100 TV tuner - it supports SDTV and HDTV up to and including 1080i, PIP/POP in up to four windows, digital EPG, subtitles, teletext and language features, timeshifting, MPEG-2 recording and still frame capture.
The main difference is that it features a DiBcom DVB-T chip, supports Straight-To-Disc direct TV recording to DVD and is Windows XP MCE2005 compatible.
The stick bundle includes the tuner itself, installation CD with ComproDTV2, ComproDVD2, Ulead PhotoExplorer 8.5SE, drivers and manuals, Ulead DVD MovieFactory 4 SE, IR remote control, Start Up Guide, snake pipe USB extension cord and Digital Terrestrial TV antenna.
The system requirements are the same as for the T100, except that the U500 only runs on Windows XP SP2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines