I can't believe it! AllAdvantage is back! For those who don't know, AllAdvantage was a site that paid you to surf the Internet. What's more, it paid you when you refer other people to surf, and paid you again if those people referred other people - down four levels.
AllAdvantage 2.0 comes with a new name, AGLOCO, which stands for A Global Community. This time, the founders are doing things a bit differently. They said that AllAdvantage failed the last time because the timing, not the concept, was bad. They may be right, and there is certainly nothing wrong with trying again. If they can sign up as many people as they did last time, and the advertising market doesn't implode, I say they will have a success on their hands.
The AGLOCO Viewbar
The Viewbar that is installed at the bottom of the browser is back but instead of paying a flat fee per hour like the last time, it will give you a share of income the Viewbar earns. In addition, that income may be paid in stocks as well as cash. This avoids the mistake of paying out more than you make, which was what AllAdvantage did.
Sharing income with users is nothing new. Tons of sites and many revenue sharing forums do that already. What is unique about AGLOCO is their multi-leveling marketing model.
When you run the AGLOCO Viewbar, AGLOCO will pay to you to surf the web (currently up to 5 hours/month). Once the five hours are up, you can turn the Viewbar off until next month. However, you also make money on every hour for people you referred when they surf, and income is made for every hour for people they referred down to 4 levels. There is no cap on how much you can make because of this.
According to the AGLOCO member calculator, if you sign up 10 people and those referrals sign up 5 people, and those sign up five all the way down the 4 four levels, you would earn 9,767.50 per month! However, before you start doing jumping jacks, that figure is not a dollar amount - it reflects earnings in both cash and stock of the company. The stock price has yet to be determined.
AGLOCO plans to be a 100% member owned company. The amount of shares you own will relate to how many people you refer. The company will share advertising and affiliate revenues with its members. Assuming it gives 50% of all revenue to members in cash, the other 50% is held by the company. Of the 50% held, company management gets 10% as their fee for running the place. The remaining amount will then be distributed to company shareholders (the members) as dividends.
Before AllAdvantage died with the dot com crash, I signed up over 10,000 people and made over $25,000, so I know the concept does work. Will I be able to make $25,000 from AGLOCO? That remains to be seen but I'm looking forward to trying. This looks like another case study in the making!
You can sign up for AGLOCO here.
*** Orginally posted at The Tech Zone - reproduced with full permission ***
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse