MSI 8800GTX Continued
With the box out of the way let's get onto what we are all here for, the card!
We have a new cooler design, which while might look loud, really isn't at all - it will take up two slots though, so keep that in mind. Each card is currently made by one person so apart from the sticker on the front, there isn't much difference.
Size wise you can see the GTS compared to the ATI Radeon X1950XTX is exactly the same unlike the new big brother the GTX that comes in a fair whack larger.
A closer look at the fan sees that it isn't our normal fins from the center design. We can also see to the right the single PCI express power connector for the card.
Moving to the back it is all very standard. But we can see the absolute bucket load of screws that are holding the large heatsink in place.
Quick peak at the top of the card lets us find the SLI connector that is hidden behind the big cooler.
Finally moving to the side of it we can see two DVI ports which both offer HDCP support and Dual Link DVI.
Overall the card looks are pretty standard; it doesn't offer some extraordinary size, multi-power connectors, three slots or anything like that. The massive heatsink fan practically covers the entire card and is very effective when it comes not only to noise but temperature as well. Good job nVidia - no dust buster here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni