MSI 8800GTX Continued
With the box out of the way let's get onto what we are all here for, the card!
We have a new cooler design, which while might look loud, really isn't at all - it will take up two slots though, so keep that in mind. Each card is currently made by one person so apart from the sticker on the front, there isn't much difference.
Size wise you can see the GTS compared to the ATI Radeon X1950XTX is exactly the same unlike the new big brother the GTX that comes in a fair whack larger.
A closer look at the fan sees that it isn't our normal fins from the center design. We can also see to the right the single PCI express power connector for the card.
Moving to the back it is all very standard. But we can see the absolute bucket load of screws that are holding the large heatsink in place.
Quick peak at the top of the card lets us find the SLI connector that is hidden behind the big cooler.
Finally moving to the side of it we can see two DVI ports which both offer HDCP support and Dual Link DVI.
Overall the card looks are pretty standard; it doesn't offer some extraordinary size, multi-power connectors, three slots or anything like that. The massive heatsink fan practically covers the entire card and is very effective when it comes not only to noise but temperature as well. Good job nVidia - no dust buster here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now