MSI GeForce 8800GTX
The good news is that we are using the exact same kind of card you're going to be able to buy come launch day. This is a fantastic trend from nVidia with the constant release of products and stock on the date, as promised. When they first started doing it we were skeptical whether or not we were going to see this continue but over the past few major releases from nVidia, sure enough we see their partners have stock immediately.
Starting with the box we have all our normal little features listed including a funky little handle at the top. We can see the weird 640MB of DDR-3 included along with Dual Link DVI, PCI Express, the fact that it comes with Serious Sam 2 and the glorious model number across the bottom.
Turning the back over we have some more information about some of the features but nothing of any real detail of exactly what the 8800GTS is capable - which is a bit of a let down considering it has a huge amount of great features.
Moving to the cables there isn't a whole lot, with the card not supporting VIVO we have the HDTV component out cables, S-Video cable and a pair of DVI to VGA connectors.
Paper wise there isn't a whole lot with only a quick user guide and a quick install guide.
Software wise there also isn't' much to get excited with some Cyberlink software being included along with a copy of Serious Sam 2.
Package wise for something that is the price of the 8800GTS is a bit lacking but it's not the end of the world. The chances are most companies really wanted to just simply get their cards out there as soon as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- 'Avatar' 2 - 5 have new release dates, if you still care
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club