So you loaded up the article and thought what the heck is TweakTown doing?
You're probably wondering why a high-end nVidia graphics card roundup is being published just one week away from the launch of the brand new G80 - GeForce 8800GTX and 8800GTS.
Well with the release of the new nVidia G80 cards, we are going to see an absolute flurry of previous (current) generation high-end cards hit the second hand market as all those people who want the best sell off their current top end cards.
We're going to be having a look at the current cream of the crop nVidia cards to see what you want to buy with those hard earned dollars of yours. We will have a brief look at the cards but our main intention will be to see how they fair in a straight out comparison in our normal array of benchmarks.
We will be looking at five cards today - the 7900GS Extreme from XFX starts the roundup off. From there we will be looking at the highly popular 7900GT. The newly released 7950GT is next on the list with the original bad boy of high-end, the 7900GTX and finally we will be throwing in the 7950GX2 which no doubt will be hitting the second hand market hard and fast.
There is no doubt you're going to pick up some good deals in the following weeks, so let's have a quick look at what is in the line up and see what performance looks like across the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS