So, you can't find any of the new ATI Radeon X1300XT graphics cards on the market or your wallet doesn't looks like its going to have the dollars in it for a new nVidia G80 that's due out just around the corner but you want... no... you need a decent performing mid-range graphics card, that isn't going to force you to eat Two Minute noodles for the next month?
Well, the new ATI Radeon X1650PRO is available - it is priced well and of course performs well. So like our round up of the Radeon X1300XT cards just the other day, we will be doing the same thing with the new X1650PRO from ATI and four of its partners - GeCube, PowerColor, Sapphire and HIS. We will be looking at the cards alone with a pair in Crossfire mode to see what type of performance is on offer from one of ATI's newest GPU's.
Continuing with the same layout we used for the X1300XT round up, we will have a quick look at the cards on offer, quickly run over the test bed, check out the results and wrap it all up trying to find out which ones deserves your hard earned dollars.
Let's get it started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives