So, you can't find any of the new ATI Radeon X1300XT graphics cards on the market or your wallet doesn't looks like its going to have the dollars in it for a new nVidia G80 that's due out just around the corner but you want... no... you need a decent performing mid-range graphics card, that isn't going to force you to eat Two Minute noodles for the next month?
Well, the new ATI Radeon X1650PRO is available - it is priced well and of course performs well. So like our round up of the Radeon X1300XT cards just the other day, we will be doing the same thing with the new X1650PRO from ATI and four of its partners - GeCube, PowerColor, Sapphire and HIS. We will be looking at the cards alone with a pair in Crossfire mode to see what type of performance is on offer from one of ATI's newest GPU's.
Continuing with the same layout we used for the X1300XT round up, we will have a quick look at the cards on offer, quickly run over the test bed, check out the results and wrap it all up trying to find out which ones deserves your hard earned dollars.
Let's get it started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league