If you read our ATI Crossfire on a Budget article, you would quickly know that the new and cheap ATI R530PRO2 GPU otherwise known as Radeon X1300XT graphics card from ATI isn't a bad product when it comes to performance and its attractive price.
It's actually quite good. Everything about it in all honesty is quite positive bar the fact that you cannot seem to buy them anywhere but that should change soon enough. The thing is though, the card does exist, and there are plenty of manufactures producing them - we have four with us today which we will examine against each other.
We will be looking at what GeCube, PowerColor, Sapphire and HIS have to offer us in this low-end department. We will have a quick look at each card, what cooler they use, if there are any significant differences between the cards, along with what is included in the package.
We will be throwing in the Crossfire results from the other day just for the heck of it along side our other cards by themselves. Let's get started and see which manufacturer is offering the best Radeon X1300XT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs