While ATI's Crossfire might not be our favorite dual graphics technology, for users of Intel 975X and 965P chipsets, your choice of multi GPU's are limited. While the high-end ATI market makes Crossfire an annoying task, the low and mid-range sector is quite effortless. It actually works the same way as SLI minus the need for a connector bridge.
The latest budget bad boys to come flying out of the gates from ATI are the Radeon X1300XT and Radeon X1650PRO. Today we have with us the X1300XT DDR3 model from HIS and the X1650PRO DDR3 model also from HIS. We are testing these cards in Crossfire and by themselves and chucking in an X1900GT for good measure.
We will be checking out what exactly is on offer from the cards (apart from another four copies of Dungeon Siege) and have a quick look at the cards themselves. From there we will get stuck into testing and see what happens throughout our benchmarks which tests a bit of everything - technology like HDR, AA, AF, OpenGL and of course Direct3D are all covered.
Let's not rant any longer and have a look at what is on offer from each of the cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Radeon Vega logo teased during AMD Ryzen press event
- AMD Introduces Ryzen CPUs
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available