While ATI's Crossfire might not be our favorite dual graphics technology, for users of Intel 975X and 965P chipsets, your choice of multi GPU's are limited. While the high-end ATI market makes Crossfire an annoying task, the low and mid-range sector is quite effortless. It actually works the same way as SLI minus the need for a connector bridge.
The latest budget bad boys to come flying out of the gates from ATI are the Radeon X1300XT and Radeon X1650PRO. Today we have with us the X1300XT DDR3 model from HIS and the X1650PRO DDR3 model also from HIS. We are testing these cards in Crossfire and by themselves and chucking in an X1900GT for good measure.
We will be checking out what exactly is on offer from the cards (apart from another four copies of Dungeon Siege) and have a quick look at the cards themselves. From there we will get stuck into testing and see what happens throughout our benchmarks which tests a bit of everything - technology like HDR, AA, AF, OpenGL and of course Direct3D are all covered.
Let's not rant any longer and have a look at what is on offer from each of the cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017