French fries and icecream?
Watermelon flavor? I don't think I've tried that one, but it's definitely on my list now, but the ice-cream and French fries just doesn't sit well with me..(yeeuk) . Ok, you've taught me a valuable lesson, let's stick to the topic, where were we?
What are your current focus products and can you give us a bit of information about each one?
Definitely I have to say something to watch out for are our HTPC cases.
We have three in our range, each one is named after it's exact dimensions in height, in millimeters. So for example we have the HD-160, and the height is 160mm.
The next case is the HD-135 (135mm high) this case is low profile, and lastly we have the HD-160 XT (Has a new 7 inch touch screen).
All of our products as mentioned before are high quality, premier products.
We are also pushing our CPU coolers such as the CNPS 9700 which is similar to the CNPS 9500, but has a 110mm fan, which gives the cooler about 7-9 degrees better cooling capabilities.
Sorry to interrupt Brian, can we go back a bit, I'd like you to go into more detail about the HTPC's for now, and once we cover that topic, we can move back onto these CPU coolers.
Ok, well the HD-160 has some really good points. We have designed in optimized cooling ventilation points, all placed at strategic positions in the chassis. All these vents have a purpose to promote excellent and cool airflow from hot areas of your case. We have a vent for the PSU unit, a vent for the VGA and a special adjustable flow vent for the CPU cooler, depending on the type; you get to choose which way you want the air to flow, either to the back, or out the top.
On this case we have a vacuum fluorescent display (vfd) which shows 2x 16 characters. In this display you can monitor PC temperature, or PC status via a Front Panel-USB connector which connects directly to your, yes you guessed it, FP-USB connection. We do include software which you can install to facilitate this monitoring system, which is 100% compatible with Microsoft Media Center Edition.
The next product I spoke about was the HD 135, and this is basically a more evolved, lower profile case, very similar in design and features. It is only 135mm high and looks very very cool. The VFD is a little bit newer in this product and has 2x 20 character display. Included in this package is a fan control option, where you can place a temperature probe within your case and set up a fan to turn on at a certain temperature to keep the airflow optimal. This low profile case can support a standard ATX PSU; it just has an adjustable bracket that caters for this larger PSU profile.
Lastly in the HTPC range we have the premium product, the HD-160 XT. Unlike those before, this one features a 7 inch LCD touchscreen. Our 7" LCD will show the status of the PC such as what kind of media file they are playing, the temperature, network status, time and so on. This makes monitoring a breeze, while also giving added functionality. Making the HTPC a versatile and unique product built for only the most discerning of enthusiast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact