So please fill our readers in on who you are, and what you do for Zalman?
My name is Brian Kim, I'm from Korea, I work as the Assistant Manager in Overseas Marketing Department with a role in the OEM business unit.
Zalman has been pushing into the OEM channel and our collaboration with companies like Gigabyte and a few others is proving beneficial for all. We are selling some very unique VGA coolers, and will look to phase in Northbridge coolers soon. Naturally we would like the OEM business to extend into CPU coolers, Cases and Power Supplies.
One Message: Cool Innovation
If Zalman had one message for the public, what would that message be?
Well that's an interesting question, because we sell so many different aspects of a computer system, that most people would expect a long list of messages. If I were to choose only one message it would be something like this, based on our motto: "Cool innovation"; we make ultra cool solutions that are both business focused and performance orientated.
We manufacture the highest quality cooling and case components that can be found in the DIY market today. Our price is reflective of the workmanship we have invested and you get exactly what you pay for. Nothing less! - How was that? Not too bad? Now if I was to have to summarize this, I would say: "we make superior DIY computer products for connoisseurs of quality and functionality built with style."
Ok, you really are confident in your products. Would you be happy for us to test some of your claims?
Every single person who works for Zalman has the option to take home products we make and test them for us. We always encourage our people, especially sales and marketing to experiment with our newest designs and to give us direct feedback.
This builds spirit within the company, it gives everyone the sense of familiarity with each product and confidence to speak out about that product. We all discuss problems freely and promote discussion to make our products better and better. I bet you are going to ask me if I've ever had to return any of the products I use, and to be honest, I've never had a single RMA issue.
The first test for our sales guys if they ask to take home a product is to assemble their full PC in our labs. In this way we make sure they know exactly how to assemble, disassemble and troubleshoot with our product. Almost every single one of our Sales guys is a competent DIY enthusiast.
Ok, we getting way too serious here, tell me something personal, something like - what's your favorite flavored ice-cream?
(laughs) Ok, yes, I'm definitely getting way too formal. Hmmm, I think I like watermelon flavored ice cream. But if I don't have a huge selection, I stick with vanilla. Oh and you have to try ice-cream and French fries, it's the best thing I've ever tried!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family