ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
ScienceMark shows that when running loose timings compared to tight timings, they don't make much difference. When running DDR2-800 we can see a jump in performance again, the biggest win is in the overall bandwidth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [DDR-2 and how it differs from DDR]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family