ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
ScienceMark shows that when running loose timings compared to tight timings, they don't make much difference. When running DDR2-800 we can see a jump in performance again, the biggest win is in the overall bandwidth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [DDR-2 and how it differs from DDR]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Phiaton launches PS 202 NC active noise cancellation earphones
- Famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shares his 'master plan' for Mars
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20