ScienceMark 2.0 is a mathematical program designed to stress the memory subsystems of both desktop/workstation and server environments to determine the read/write latency as well as the overall memory bandwidth available between the CPU and the memory controller.
ScienceMark shows that when running loose timings compared to tight timings, they don't make much difference. When running DDR2-800 we can see a jump in performance again, the biggest win is in the overall bandwidth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [DDR-2 and how it differs from DDR]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity