Conclusive? Nope, but getting there
Of the two solutions, the cheapest way to be part of the new wave of Digital Home solutions is to join the AMD Live! scheme, however, if you are looking at upgrading everything you have, but don't want the fuss of a DIY approach, it may be worth considering Intel Viiv because it's just easier to buy a whole complete system already made and set-up which you can just plug in and it works.
The other way is similar except that you would have to shop around for various pieces to put the puzzle together in the way that you desire.
No matter who you prefer (AMD or Intel), or how you plan to approach your Digital Home environment, the trend is clear - A wireless home network, connected into a wider network where multimedia can be selected at the user's discretion through the interface of their choice and streamed discretely throughout the home to several multimedia outlets such as TV's, PC's and music centers.
Not only is your neighborhood going to get noisier, but the combined effects of all these Wi-Fi and Wi-Max waves is going to titillate cancer researchers for years to come. This type of digital home environment has been talked about for years but now everything is starting to really happen.
The definition of Digital Home?
A home environment with a high performance multimedia PC set up as a hub for networking several digital streams of internet related or other multimedia seamlessly throughout the home, tying in with all your modern day appliances and multimedia peripherals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Is Viiv for you?]
- Page 3 [Intel is a marketing machine!]
- Page 4 [More Viiv, less choice]
- Page 5 [Wrap it up already...]
- Page 6 [Core 2 Duo always and forever]
- Page 7 [On the other hand...]
- Page 8 [AMD Live!]
- Page 9 [Conclusive? Nope, but getting there]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller