Version and / or Patch Used: 2005
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/pcmark04/
PCMark is a multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
As expected the memory result is the main leader for the P965. While it does score slightly better in HDD results, it's nothing fantastic. Graphics performance is identical, so it seems no tweaks to the MCH on the PCI-E front.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Intel P965 vs. 975X]
- Page 3 [Specifications of Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
- Page 4 [The Package]
- Page 5 [The Motherboard]
- Page 6 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and Sandra]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Media Encoding]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - HD Speed]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset