GIGABYTE and ASUS Joint Venture
This week the motherboard industry and probably the entire computer industry got a little shock - just another one in the past 12 months, as now seems to be the time for companies to join forces. After a meeting with the directors of GIGABYTE and ASUS, a decision was agreed on regarding a joint venture between the two Taiwan motherboard heavyweight giants.
Naturally we are very curious about the venture and all the specific details - there is information floating around on various other websites but we want to get all the important first hand details. We got in contact with Tim Handley, Marketing Manager at GIGABYTE, and asked him some questions about the arrangement between the two companies and exactly what it will mean for both companies and consumers in the future.
The following interview answers from GIGABYTE should provide you with all the juicy bits of information from the arrangement and what it means for both companies and the industry as a whole.
The questions and answers are on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup