GIGABYTE and ASUS Joint Venture
This week the motherboard industry and probably the entire computer industry got a little shock - just another one in the past 12 months, as now seems to be the time for companies to join forces. After a meeting with the directors of GIGABYTE and ASUS, a decision was agreed on regarding a joint venture between the two Taiwan motherboard heavyweight giants.
Naturally we are very curious about the venture and all the specific details - there is information floating around on various other websites but we want to get all the important first hand details. We got in contact with Tim Handley, Marketing Manager at GIGABYTE, and asked him some questions about the arrangement between the two companies and exactly what it will mean for both companies and consumers in the future.
The following interview answers from GIGABYTE should provide you with all the juicy bits of information from the arrangement and what it means for both companies and the industry as a whole.
The questions and answers are on the next page.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017