Coming out on the last day of July, ATI only just sneaked in being able to call the latest release driver version 6.7 but they probably would have anyway even if they were released in August. We saw the previous Catalyst 6.6 come out quite late in the month and while we expected the 6.7 drivers to come out late, we didn't expect them to be here on the last day.
While there is a huge amount of fixes in the latest driver release along with enhanced CrossFire support, it seems as if ATI has not been able squeeze any more performance out of the latest release.
In any case, we will have a look at this in our normal line up of games and application benchmarks. We are a little late with our performance analysis because of some unfortunate food poisoning situation but everything is okay now.
As always we've cut to the chase and just get straight into the benchmarks because we think that is all you are interested in seeing in our Catalyst Performance Analysis articles.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080