Coming out on the last day of July, ATI only just sneaked in being able to call the latest release driver version 6.7 but they probably would have anyway even if they were released in August. We saw the previous Catalyst 6.6 come out quite late in the month and while we expected the 6.7 drivers to come out late, we didn't expect them to be here on the last day.
While there is a huge amount of fixes in the latest driver release along with enhanced CrossFire support, it seems as if ATI has not been able squeeze any more performance out of the latest release.
In any case, we will have a look at this in our normal line up of games and application benchmarks. We are a little late with our performance analysis because of some unfortunate food poisoning situation but everything is okay now.
As always we've cut to the chase and just get straight into the benchmarks because we think that is all you are interested in seeing in our Catalyst Performance Analysis articles.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league