Last week from a top secret hidden bunker located miles under ground here in Taipei, Taiwan, we were given full and uninterrupted access to a motherboard based on ATI's upcoming RD600 + SB600 platform for Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme processors.
RD600's marketing product name will be "CrossFire Xpress 3200 Intel Edition" (or "IE" for short). RD600 from its inception was designed to be something really special to come from the ATI chipset boys in Canada - a chipset designed for real hardcore overclockers and gamers wanting the best performance available today - or at least sometime in September of this year, when retail boards will due to be shipping around the world.
During our time spent with the motherboards and friendly chaps who know quite a bit on how this kind of gear works, we were able to learn a lot about RD600, quizzing them with as many questions as we could think of at the time.
Over the next few pages you'll be able to learn exclusive first hand information about RD600 including benchmark numbers, spicy overclocking information along with other features of the chipset ATI is hoping will become one of the number one gaming platforms for the Intel processor platform.
Let's get this show on the road!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines