Last week from a top secret hidden bunker located miles under ground here in Taipei, Taiwan, we were given full and uninterrupted access to a motherboard based on ATI's upcoming RD600 + SB600 platform for Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme processors.
RD600's marketing product name will be "CrossFire Xpress 3200 Intel Edition" (or "IE" for short). RD600 from its inception was designed to be something really special to come from the ATI chipset boys in Canada - a chipset designed for real hardcore overclockers and gamers wanting the best performance available today - or at least sometime in September of this year, when retail boards will due to be shipping around the world.
During our time spent with the motherboards and friendly chaps who know quite a bit on how this kind of gear works, we were able to learn a lot about RD600, quizzing them with as many questions as we could think of at the time.
Over the next few pages you'll be able to learn exclusive first hand information about RD600 including benchmark numbers, spicy overclocking information along with other features of the chipset ATI is hoping will become one of the number one gaming platforms for the Intel processor platform.
Let's get this show on the road!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Colorful's new iGame GeForce GTX 1080 has stock GPU clock of 1.84GHz
- NBC announces it will air Rio Olympics in 4K, HDR and even Dolby Atmos
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB